Party with the boys

Chapter 5

Jessica's p:o:v

We sat down with the boys and I introduced Emily to everyone. She sat next to Harry and couldn't believe he was real because he's her favorite member.

We talked for ages before we all decided to leave.

We exited the place. We stopped at there limo and they told us to come with them so we did.

We drove for 30 minutes before we got to a place with a breathtaking view.

I took out my camera and took a shot of the cliff that had water splashing up against it and the sun going down above it making the sky a vibrant orange Colour.

We stood there and admired the view until the boys spoke up.

Nialls p:o:v

"Hey girls we were talking and we were wondering if you would both like to come to a party with us tonight" I said hopIng they would say yes

"Yes we would love you to come along" Harry added.

"We would love to come, what time is it" Jessica asked.

8pm tonight I said excitedly.

"Ok pick us up then" Emily finished.

I smiled to myself happy that I had met these people.

Emily's p:o:v

We arrived home and i got a text from my boyfriend telling me it wasn't working out and he was breaking up with me.

I cried for ages before Jessica came in.

I told her what happened and she said that I have to forget about it and have a good time tonight.

She helped me choose an out fit and then left to get ready.

Jessica's p:o:v

We left once we were ready. An identical limo to the one earlier pulled up at our hotel.

We got in and made our. Way to the party.

"Who's party is it anyway" I whispered.

"Eleanor's" Louis told me excitedly.

I thought at that moment I was going to explode. We were going to a party with Louis girlfriend Eleanor, she's like my role model. I think they are perfect together.

We pulled up outside this big house and walked inside.

There was music booming so loud I was nearly death.

We started looking for Eleanor and also zayns girlfriend perrie

Once we saw them I stopped breathing for a couple of seconds.

We approached them and they each gave there girlfriends a hug and then they looked at me.

I was about to introduce myself when Emily came over and pulled me outside. She showed me her phone and I gasped.

Emily's p:o:v

We walked into Eleanors house and it was so loud.

I kept thinking about my now ex boyfriend Sam. I couldn't think of anything that I had done to deserve this.

I got cut from my thoughts when I got a text from my sister.

It was a picture of Sam from the party he went to a couple of weeks ago. I knew because of the sign above his head. In the picture he was kissing another girl.

I was frozen in place when I saw the picture.

I felt like crying.

He cheated on me.

I ran to Jessica and took her outside. I showed her the text and then I broke down crying.

Authors notes:

I'm sorry it's horrible I couldn't think of anything