Chapter 2

Chapter 2 meeting the lads

Ps; I'll try to make these chapters longer :)

Nialls p.o.v

I was going for a morning walk to explore the place so I left a note to let the lads know why I'm not there when they wake up. It's only 5am in the morning but I keep my head down just in case any fans are around.

I was walking for a while until I bumped into somebody and they fell,

as I look down to help the person

up I notice she looks familiar, and then she starts screaming out words.

I have a lightbulb moment and realize who it is, your the girl from the airport" I say.

"Yes I am" she replied.

What's your name? I asked her and she told me her name was Jessica.

What a lovely name...

Jessica starts talking and doesn't stop , I don't know what I see in her but she seems special.

When jessica finishes I say "aww your so cute" and I immediately blush.

And then I say something that I didn't even mean to. Do you want to come and meet the boys" I reply and she practically screams yes.

As we are walking I start to panic and a million thoughts run through my head.

Why did I say that?

Why would I bring her back? I don't even know her.

What will the boys think?

Will harry try and steal her?

Do I like her?

I sigh as I snap back into reality as we arrive at the hotel.

Emily's p.o.v

Jessica went for a walk and asked if I wanted to come but I said no because I didn't want to walk out in the cold so I stayed.

I really missed Australia and I haven't even been here a day.

I called my boyfriend but he didn't answer so I left him a message to ring back later.....

Jessica's p.o.v

We arrived at the hotel and I was getting really nervous.

niall lead the way and soon we were at the front of the hotel that they were staying at.

he lead me into the room and I instantly recognized liam who was sitting on the couch all casual.

Then I saw harry look up at me with a smile.

Next I saw louis chasing zayn over stealing his carrots.

Once they all stopped they stared for ages. There was and uncomfortably long silence until Harry broke it.

'Your a pretty girl' Harry says and I instantly blush.

This is going to be a long day.......

....end of the day...

Emily called and asked how long I'll be so it told the lads I had to leave and Niall led me outside. It was 5:00 clock. And it had been a really long day.

Once we got to the front Niall stopped to talk to me.

"Thank you for coming" he said

"No thank you, I had a great day"I said back

"Can I have your phone number" Niall said

"Of course"

We switched phone numbers and then I started to walk home. He waved as I got further into the distant and I realists how lucky I was meeting him.

Authors notes:

Sorry if this is really short

And please let me know if you want me to keep going.