"I am still upset with you" I point out, and his eyes go to the floor "But please have more faith in me that I'm strong enough to handle whatever you want to tell me, I'm done being scared Harry, I just want you and whatever comes with that"

He lifts his eyes and opens his mouth to speak but I cut him off by pressing my lips against his, grabbing the collar of his unbuttoned shirt to pull him closer to me.

He kisses me back with everything he has, sliding his hands from my neck into the back of my hair and sighs in relief against my lips.

How lips fold and caress against each other like we're trying to say words neither of us know how to yet, and at this point, he could tell me he's the Antichrist and I'd gladly accept the end of days if it meant I never had to be without him.

He pulls back, resting his forehead against my own, darting his eyes between my own "I'd do anything to keep you" he murmurs.

I smooth my hands against his chest, knowing I'm never going back after this, I'm done for with him and I'm okay with that.

"You have me Harry, I'm not going anywhere"

His lips pull up at the corners, his hands smoothing over my shoulders, going down until they rest on my hips.

"You have me too Abby, had me since the first time I saw you, I just didn't know it"

I bite down on my lip, feeling my stomach flip.

"So I get to keep you?" I ask shyly.

Harry grins at me, flexing his fingers against my hips "I'm all yours, for as long as you want me"

I could explode hearing those words ring around in my ears, and I smile brightly at him, unable to hide the giddy happiness coursing through me.

"I know I'm fucked up, and I know it's stupid to want someone like me, but that's all I ever want to do for you, is make you smile like that" he whispers sincerely, his eyes flashing with every emotion I think he's capable of.

My smile grows as I lean back from him, and grasp my hands on my hips to walk backwards, leading him towards the couch.

"Well, if wanting you makes me stupid, consider me the village idiot" I quip, going cross eyed and pulling my chin to my neck to give me at least three chins.

He let's out a loud laugh, his eyes lighting up as he shakes his head at me "Fuck I'm so crazy about you, no one makes me laugh the way you do"

I cock my chin in the air as I drop his hands, turning to go sit on the couch "What can I say, I missed my calling as a comedian"

He chuckles under his breath as we both settle down on the couch, and I turn to face him with my legs crossed in front of me, while his sits wide legged next to me.

He smooths his hands up and down his thighs, and there's a short silence as I wait for him to start talking about whatever it is he's intending to, keeping my posture relaxed so hopefully it settles any anxiety in him.

"Uh, so" he clears his throat, and I'm noticing it's a nervous habit of his "Remember how I said I know the owner of Placebo, when I asked you to come take photos that time?"

"Yeah, I do. Couldn't forget you pinning me against the door in that toilet stall again even if I tried" I say accusingly, lifting my brows at him.

Harry smiles to himself, like he's reminiscing about it "Just can't help myself when it comes to you"

"I've noticed" I deadpan, and he smiles wider.

He creases his brows, as his smile slips into a flat line.