Chapter 10: The best day

After changing,I sat up straight in my bed. I was busy thinking about Rose. I was really glad that I was saved by her but the most embarrassing thing was she found that I can't swim! That's really messed up.

But I must do something to repay back her for saving me.

I walked up to my desk and brainstormed ideas.

Rose's POV

I was in my room,worried about Sejun. "What if he likes his ex again and not me? What if his feelings for me are gone? Gosh,I want to spend so much time with him. Why can't I just do things right?" I mumbled. Many unnecessary thoughts came to my mind. I couldn't even ignore it.

Suddenly,I heard a notification from my phone. I took it out from my pocket and my eyes widened! It was Sejun. My heart raced as I read the message.

"Do get ready to go out soon. We will be going somewhere." I read the message as I jumped in joy. I quickly ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

Jimin's POV

I did paper works in my office. Of course,that office was in my house. After all the buildings and companies were burned by the fire,I was raged and upset. But if I do not do anything as a founder,I would lose many business profits. I sighed as I was tired of all the work. Luckily we did not lose our business partners. I feel relived that they are loyal. As I tried to take a nap,I heard a door opened.

Yoojung walked to me and hugged me.

"Yah,don't work so much.Later you will grow a lot of white hair due to stress." Yoojung joked.

I sighed again and cuddled with Yoojung. It really feels good to have a girlfriend who keeps you company and takes care of you almost all the time.

Sejun's POV

I got out of my house and waited outside for Rose. I was so happy that I was grinning from ear to ear. Every smile of mine was wide enough to see all my teeth.

 Every smile of mine was wide enough to see all my teeth

It was a cold windy day. I kept waiting outside patiently. My head faced down the ground as I kept smiling like a fool. I knew today was a good day for me. I can guarantee it for sure.

Some time passed by. I saw the door opened and my eyes fell on Rose. She was beautiful as usual.

"Sorry for making you wait. I was busy completing the assignment you gave me for work and  finding the perfect outfit for today." Rose apologized.

"It's fine. You look pretty in any thing plus you should stop working so much these days." I said while walking to my car with her.

We both got into my car. Rose turned on the radio and we did a Carpool Karaoke. It was indeed fun. She had a really good taste in music. I really enjoyed singing and dancing with her. We were basically going to see the beautiful ocean. It is well known for it's clean water and the beautiful view there. In case you were wondering,it was jeju island.