Chapter 3 : Cooking

I could not believe my ears. Who was he? I had thousands of questions in my mind and I could feel anger growing in me.But nothing is ever perfect for me to do anything so I decided to keep quiet and glare at him.

I went up to my room with Yoojung and Jimin.

"Who's he?" Jimin asked curiously while I listened carefully.

"Oh,that tall guy?He's Park Chanyeol. He and Rose has been dating for almost 2 years." She smiled widly while making my bed.

I almost fainted,I didn't know Rose had a boyfriend! I realized that I had lost my chance. Just then,I heard Yoojung in a sad tone.

"But the thing is Chanyeol has not been treating Rose nicely.He's always ignore her messages and calls. He barely talks to her and always hang out with other girls."sighed Yoojung.

How dare he! He treated Rose so badly. He should be lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend.

Suddenly, I closed my eyes causing myself to fall asleep.

~The next morning~

I woke up by the sound of Jimin cleaning the house with a vacuum. I was literally having a peaceful sleep and he interrupted me.

"Morning Sleepy head." Jimin dragged himself to my room and cleaned.

I had no work that day so I searched for my dog,Hugo.

I went everywhere but still could not find Hugo which is a male.

I got out of my house and started to make my way to the food store to buy some food for Hugo and I to eat.

As I walked in,I noticed Chanyeol with a girl. He was basically flirting with the female. Some of my fans started to take my pictures and I had to sign my autographs to them to satisfy them. I quickly bought the items I needed as my fans were crowding around me too much.

I walked casually to Chanyeol and the girl.

"Don't waste your time with this bastard." I stated to the lady.

Lucky enough,she obeyed and left Chanyeol.

"How dare you make me lose a friend.You will pay for this." Chanyeol angrily smirked while hitting his shoulder to mine. I rolled my eyes and left.

"Yah,where is Hugo?" I asked while Yoojung pointed at the rooftop.

I ran up the stairs and just then,Rose caught my eyes.

She was with Hugo,talking to him.

"Oh,Hi." Her face lit up with a smile. My heart was pounding fast, I didn't know how to react.

"Uhh.. H-hi." I stammered. I made myself looked like an idiot,I was so close to killing myself. I took a seat next to her and offered her an extra ice-cream which I had bought.

"Yah,thanks." She said while opening the packet.As we both were talking and getting to know each other well,I could not help but admire her beauty. After a while,we walked down the living room to prepare lunch.

I was really bad at cooking while Rose was not. She was making tomato soup for us.

"Yah Sejun-ah! Make for me a sandwich!" Ordered Yoojung who was busy studying with Jimin.

I wanted to impress Rose.Without starting an argument,I decided to make a simple sandwich within five minutes and carried it to the table. Yoojung snatched the plate from my hand to take a bite and a few seconds later,she spat out.

"Are you trying to poison me? Why are there eggs in the sandwich?" She yelled and tossed the sandwich into the trash bin.

I tried to defend myself, " I know how much you hate eggs but I made eggs as I know that it's healthier than spam and cheese in the sandwich. Eggs are high in protein and-'' I winced when she threatened to hit me with her book until Jimin stepped in forward. Rose was dying out of laughter from seeing us. After all the fun, Rose started to prepare the dish.

Firstly I took out all the ingredients and handed it to Rose. She sliced the tofu and carefully dropped them into the pot of boiling fish broth.She then added seaweed to enhance the flavor and white radishes to refresh the soup.

Rose's POV

I tied my hair. It was time to work as a chef. I took out the fresh tomatoes from the fridge and chopped them into pieces in the chopping board. I pinched salt at the soup and quickly slit the tomatoes into the boiling soup. The aroma was overwhelming.

Sejun's POV(Mine)

It was time to taste her cooking. We all were seated in the living room. I lifted my spoon and scooped the soup. My mind was blown off as soon as I tasted it. It was absolutely tasty.

"So sad. Chanyeol will miss this fantastic soup of Rose." Jimin frowned. I could see that Rose was upset and wanted him.

"Excuse me." She replied and went to her room.