"I'll see you in a few days." Yoongi smirked watching Hoseok change into his robe.

"I'll be here, waiting." He replied before swaying his hips, walking into the bathroom humming softly.

Yoongi chuckled to himself before grabbing his keys and leaving.

*****

Hoseok finished the breakfast that Yoogni prepared for him before deciding on something to wear. Taehyung paid for him to attend the spa and then the boys were going clubbing later. 

Hoseok put on a black champion tracksuit and matching champion slides. He packed pjs and some toiletries in case he had to crash at a nearby hotel.

Picking up his keys, he walked downstairs to his red Jeep, he recently bought for himself as a present. He threw his bag in the passenger seat before putting the spa address in his GPS.

Fifteen minutes later, and he parked his car and walked into the building. He instantly spotted Taehyung dresses from head to toe in Gucci. Especially with the bright blue hair that made Hoseok's heart skip multiple beats.

"Hoseok-hyung. You made it." Taehyung smiled making Hoseok.

"I did, thanks for this by the way. You didn't have to."

"Oh no, I wanted to. Come, Jimin and Seokjin are already in the room waiting." Taehyung softly pulled Hoseok's arm towards the room they'd be receiving a massage.

Hoseok changed into a robe before walking into the room. "Happy birthday!" The trio shouted and a pop was heard before he saw confetti everywhere. He smiled, bowing.

"Thanks guys." He cheesed hugging them.

"Hyung, I'll put your stuff with ours." Taehyung quickly took his things before walking over to a corner where their stuff was sitting.

"Mr. Jung, my name is Felix. I'll be your masseur." He bowed before preparing the bed for Hoseok.

"Oh please, call me Hoseok." Hoseok replied getting in the bed.

"Happy birthday, Hoseok. We hope you enjoy your time here." Felix poured a bit of oil in his hands before starting with light rubs on Hoseok's arms.

Taehyung smirked from the other side of the room as he heard Hoseok moaning.

"Oh my god. T-Tae, this is exactly w-what I needed." Hoseok moaned into the face mat.

"Anytime." Taehyung sweetly replied from the corner where everyone's belongings were.

Little did Hoseok know, Yoogni was on the line only hearing the conversation between Taehyung and Hoseok then hanging up angrily.

Hoseok. Jimin and Seokjin oblivious to Taehyung's schemes.

*****

"That was great Taehyung. Thanks for inviting me along." Jimin said as the group of four exited the building.

"I appreciate it as well. Some days Namjoon is just too rough." Seokjin scoffed thinking about it.