Chapter 7 - New Guy

• Dedicated to about 14884 words in total at this stage for seven chapters

Chapter Seven

I stretched my body as I woke up, making baby dinosaur noises. My muscles screamed, aching with pain. I hesitantly got out of bed, stripping off my warm pyjamas and opening the bathroom door.

My first night sleeping in my flat, I thought as I tip-tied over to the shower and turned the hot water on, waiting for the heat to spread over the water. I took off my undergarments and freed my hair from its messy bun. I put my hand in the shower water and feeling content with the heat, I hopped in. The heat and water spread over my body as I wet my hair.

After washing my body, shaving it, washing my face and hair, I got out of the shower. I wrapped the white towel around my hair and wrapped another around my body. I wiped down my body free of water and moisturised my skin. I walked into my bedroom, walking over to my set of drawers I pulled out a pair of white underwear and a bra. I put the clothing on and went to a different drawer. I pulled out a white singlet, a brown sweater, ripped denim jeans and a dark blue beanie.

I put on the clothing and went to the bedroom with my beanie. I straightened my hair and put my beanie on. I grabbed my makeup bag out underneath the sink. I pulled out my eyeliner, mascara and pink lipstick. I applied all three and grabbed my wallet with money in it and my phone. I put on my white converse and I walked out the door and down the stairs of the flat block. I continued walking until I was at the mall, which happened to not be too far away.

I walked into a coffee shop and ordered a coffee and a banana. As I turned around I nearly bumped into someone but I didn't.

I smiled apologetically at her, trying not to roll my eyes or sigh.

"Hi Jade! How are you?" Bonnie asked.

"I'm good, how are you?" I ask not really caring.

"Good, oh I wanted to talk to you, do you mind if I have just one minute of your time?" She asked biting her lip.

I thought for a moment. Should I?

"Sure" I reluctantly gave in.

We sat at a booth and I waited for her to speak.

"So I was wondering if it would be okay if Jamie and I started dating, I wanted to ask you because I know your his best friend. I just think that something between us has really clicked. Ya know? So what's your answer?" She asked hopefully.

Lets go back a day, you walked in on us kissing on the couch and your asking my permission if you can date Jamie? I thought.

I don't know what to say. Should I say no so I can date him or should I say yes because I'm not going to date him?

"Bonnie, no offence, but were you completely oblivious as to what you walked in on yesterday?" I asked her.

Her face dropped as she thought about what I possible was walking about. Her eyes grew as she remembered what happened.

"Flipping pancakes" she says as she stood up and walked out of the coffee shop.

"Okay..." I said awkwardly to myself.

I got out of the booth and started drinking my coffee as I walked into a shop.

---Jamie's POV---

I was sitting on my couch as I heard a knocking at my door. I pulled the fluffy blanket off my body and walked to the door. Opening the door I was surprised to find myself looking at Bonnie.

She smiled and lurched herself at me, her lips latching onto mine. She closed the door and pushed me towards the couch. I admit to kissing her back, getting lost in the kiss. I was pushed into the couch and crawled on top of me, desperately kissing me. I managed to disconnect our lips and I looked into her eyes.