Chapter 3 - 'Ask me, doofus'

(Jade's POV)

After the kiss I stared into his eyes, thinking what the hell? He says he can't get over her, and he kisses me and says 'I love you'. But I can't be more proud.

"I-I don't u-understand..." I trail off.

"I love you" he whispers.

"I love you too" I whisper back, still utterly confused.

"I'm over Bonnie, 110% totally" he says.

"You are?" I ask, hope gleaming in my eyes.

"Yes, I am" he said, cupping my face in his hands.

He gently kissed me and I bit his lip and tugged.

He moved his head away and half-smiled.

"No, this is seriously weird" I say. Seriously, if he thinks I'm going to forgive him that easily, well he can then enter the real world.

"Yeah" he said in agreement and then looking at himself in the mirror.

Vain is an understatement.

"But don't think just because we're 'together' if that's what we are, I'm suddenly going to forgive you and you'll knock all my perfectly painted walls down that have a few tiny chips chipped away at them. No matter what size axe you have, the walls won't fall down overnight" I say. Most of that was metaphorical. 3/4 of it.

"I know" he says and kisses the top of my head.

I looked up at him.

Pure angelic.

You know in the Mortal Instruments: City of Bones in the book, about how Jace was so unbelievably angel-like? Yeah, well it's like the same now. He's literally like an angel.

Enough rant of how perfect he is.

For now.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I guess I love you too" I say reluctantly, I'll say 'I love you' to him but that doesn't mean my walls are down.

"Hmm" he says wondering off into his own thought. I did the same.

"Are we together?" I ask.

"I don't know. Let's say we are" he says.

"Ask me, doofus" I say rolling my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"I will!" I say.

--

He then had to leave because apparently he had to do some shoots for Mortal Instruments City of Ashes.

I fiddled with my hands for a while, wondering what to do.

Let me just clear this all up right now.

When I say Jamie, I mean Jamie Campbell Bower, known as Jace from Mortal Instruments.

Thought I should say that.

As for me?

I'm Jade Elles. No, I am certainly not Jade Thirwal. I'm... Plain.

Normal.

"Baby?" I hear a voice.

A/N:

I'm sure I've told you guys, but I accidently posted this but I am writing the next chapter I am leaving it off here!

I might start putting video's on the side that are relevant to this story (as in I'm literally putting videos of JCB on the side)

Thank you for reading, just letting you know, there is nothing wrong with commenting something other than 'update', I want feedback! You can ask for a dedication, and you may meesage me something you would love to see my write in this book like an idea and I will certainly think about it and see if it molds into the plot.

Social Networks:

Tumblr: shinorhino

Twitter: Shino_Rhino (c'mon guys, tweet me! Anything! I get bored sometimes and no one ever tweets me and you could literally make my day, I dont bit and I do reply!)

Have a Jamielicous afternoon/morning/night/whatever.

FOLLOW

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE

and keep being awesome.

-Lots of love from SHINO the only RHINO that is crazy cray.

(PS I cant wait for Heavly Fire or City of Ashes, what bout you guys? I soooo excited, I mean like lol, Malec <3 Clace <3 okay bubye)

I need you - (JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER FANFIC) SHINORHINOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें