Chapter 2- Without you/I need you

(Jamie's POV)

"I'm going out, I don't know where. Maybe I'll find somewhere I'm loved and maybe I'll move on from you" she says grabbing her leather jacket I got her for Christmas, her keys and iPhone.

She walks out of her room and I hear the front door slam shut. She's gone. Just like that.

I went to the fridge and got 6 beers.

Tonight will be fun. Not.

I sit on the couch and start drinking a beer whilst watching 'he's just not that into you'

After watching that movie I put the beers away, deciding I'm not going to get pissed. I grab a bowl of chocolate ice cream an start watching Love Actually, The Holiday and the two Bridget Jones' Diary.

I'm turning into a girl.

It's Jade's fault. When men break up with her she makes me sit here an do the exact thing I'm doing.

After watching the four movies, I fell asleep on the couch.

And then I heard banging on the door and low pitched voice laughing and talking.

--

(Jade's POV)

I left the flat and walked down the stairs. What to do, what to do? I get into a cab and tell the taxi to go to the local and famous pub.

"Hey Jim, it's Jay Dee" I say. Jay Dee was my nickname from some people. I looked at the big line. I was talking to the man at the front on the pub that lets people in that are VIP or plus ones.

"Jay Dee, wassup gurl" the big man said doing a fist bump with me.

"Nothing much. Just coming out so I can par-tay. What about you?" I ask as he lets a group of four girls in, showing a lot of skin in their outfit.

"Me neither. I have a late shift tonight and yeah. You want in?" he asked me.

"Yes please Jimmy boy" I say.

He opens the rope and whispers "don't tell the boss, Kay?"

"Sure" I giggle.

I walk out into the club, steam, sweaty bodies everywhere, pumping music and dirty dancing everywhere.

I go up to the bar and ask for a vodka shot.

Then I noticed the cute guy next to me, staring at me.

I smile and he moves closer.

"Hey" he says. He calls for four more vodka shots.

"Hey" I say smiling.

After we take our shots and he asks "You wanna dance?" his American accent finally showing up.

"Yeah" I say as we walk over to the dance floor. 'Move' by Little Mix. I start dirty dancing with the guy and in between songs I get more drunk than the last time.

After I got too pissed, the guy gave me a lift back to my flat. He left and I went upstairs and started laughing and banging on the door.

--

(Jamie's POV)

"I can't get over her! I love you but I cant get over you! Bull crap! You jerk! Your horrible! You kicked me in the face!" Jade starts saying in a mocking tone, semi-remembering the brutal conversation before she left. She got pissed.

"Come on" I say walking her to her room.

When I settle her into bed and as I'm leaving she says "Jamie! Stay! Come sleep!"

I get into the bed knowing its better if I do, because then I get to make sure she doesn't try to leave.

--

(Jade's POV)

I woke up with my head throbbing hard. I got so drunk last night. I was in my own bed. I smile, after that episode with Jamie, I made myself happy. Well faux happy. I look next to me to see Jamie. Shit.

"What happened? How come I'm not in bed with some other guy, but your in my bed with me?" I ask. Jamie's eyelids flickered open and looked over at me. Why does he look so good when he gets up, I mean it's not fair at all. He wakes up and he's like ready for a photo shoot.

"You got pissed and were banging on the door, so I took you to your bed, and if I left you alone you would have gotten naked and gone next door for all I know" he says getting out of the bed.

"Oh" it was all I could've managed.

"Sorry I shouldn't have..." He says but trails off. He stands at the door and leans against it, waiting for me to signal whether I want him to stay or not.

He looks deep in my eye, asking whether he should stay.

"Yes, stay. Come sit" I say patting the bed next to me.

"I'm sorry" he says.

"So am I" I say guiltily.

"I know you love me it's just...Hard and... Complicated" he says signing.

"I'll always wait for you and if you still love-" I start saying but then I cut off from Jamie.

Leaning forward to.

Kiss.

Me.

He had leaned in and grabbed my chin with his pointing finger and thumb and he then whispered something I couldn't make out. He started kissing me and I felt an electric shock go down from my lips, down my spine, the reaching my tail bone. At this point he was kissing me and I was doing nothing. I open my mouth a little more and 'join' him.

"I need you" he whispered. That must've been what he first whispered and I couldn't make out.

--

(Jamie's POV)

"I'll always wait for you and if you still love-" she starts saying. I know what she's gonna say. '...if you still love her then I'll step aside and you can be happy with her. I'll just leave you alone. Okay, Jamie?'

No. I do love her. I'm just not sure if I'm over Bonnie yet. Without thinking, but knowing, if I kiss her I might see if I want to be with her. I lean forward and hold her chin and the I kissed her. A fuzzy warm feeling washed over me and I realised this was the feeling I got when I kissed Bonnie, until everything started falling apart. Jade wasn't kissing back so I wasn't very happy with that. Then after a few seconds or so, she started kissing me back. I felt the sparks everyone always talks about. Obviously I've felt them with other girls, but this is different. At first I'd whispered 'I need you' before kissing her but it came out mumbled and whispered so then later, I parted our lips and whispered 'I need you' clearer and I think she understood.

--

A/N:

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa. He kissed her! Wowee.

Wonder what happens next?

What will happen between them?

QOTD: If Jamie kissed you, after the kiss what would the first thing you'd do/say? Hmmm... Comment your answer!
(Yes I'm doing this now every chappie)

Vote, Add, Comment and Follow (I FOLLOW BACK). You'll get updates on when I update my books.

Dedicated to PotatoDirectioner, because she's mine forever. Mine. She's my sister. Maybe not by blood or anything but whatever.

Thanks for being so loyal. (If you have been)

-SHINO the only RHINO that is awesome X

LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH X