MENTALLY pt 2

People are hard to understand.
Sometimes almost impossible.
The thing is, we will never know what's really inside someones head.
What they think.
We can only assume, guess or even jump into conclusions. We can never know what's someone's really thinking.
Sometimes I think 'If only we can read each other's minds'. It would be easier, right? But that wouldn't be so fair because we all gonna know exactly what we think of each other and in some situations. Sometimes it can be good and sometimes it can be bad.
The thing is that Our mind is a mystery. Human brains is such a mystery that we will never figure it out. In weird way I find it attractive. Interesting.
Isn't that so intriguing, trying to figure out someone's head? What they think and why they look in some way?
Face expressions that makes you stare
Eyes that most of the time don't lie
All of that goes away if we are be able to read each other's mind.
Understanding people is a process, same as knowing people. But isn't it all mentally?  Right?
Why if it's mentally, it's complicated?
And Why if it's mentally, we're still trying to figure it out?
Every Persons mindset is different. No one thinks the exact same way. We might have similarities same idea but never the same vision.
There's were everything change

When you meet someone you tell them your name and you choose to give them the best version of yourself. In a form of an act. So called first impression. As you get to know the person for weeks or maybe months, you will start to see  the other side of this person. If they choose to show it. They choose to give you this first impression of themselves. They choose to give you this part of themselves.
In every first time we prepare our selves to be friendly. To behave, be nice in order to be pleased.

A lot of things we do or feel believe are mentally
Just like we think that we have a pain in some way when it's all mentally 
People train their mind to make their body feel some sort of things.
It's crazy what your mind can do to you. To your body. Not only that but it makes you see things that aren't there.

Hallucinations are where someone sees, hears, smells, tastes or feels things that don't exist outside their mind.
A very strong image that your mind create of your imagination.
Sometimes it gets dark.
And sometimes it's uncomfortable.
And sometimes it's inappropriate or even dangerous
Our mind would be never Understandable
The things we do and think is always gonna be a mystery
So i guess all of this is mentally.