⌜ twenty one ⌟

Start from the beginning

damn, why is it so hot in here?❞ mark groaned as he loosened his tie, finally snapping out from his thoughts and looking away.

donghyuck pouted, disappointed that mark isn't paying attention to him anymore. ❝i don't know what you are saying sir, i actually find your office very cold.

the tanned male glanced at the ceo and gulped when he saw him loosening his tie, very hot. not caring anymore if he was stacking the files in order or not, seeing mark in that hot sight is much more important to him. and to think mark didn't notice that, he did. but he didn't sat anything and acted like he hasn't noticed the younger checking him out. deciding on getting back at him, he unbuttoned the first three buttons slowly and surely taking his time in the world.

just then, donghyuck can now feel the hot temperature inside the office. oh, how it immediately changed. he tried to get his eyes off that very tempting sight and focus on his job so that he can leave this hell (secretly heaven for him). well, he tried but obviously failed. he just can't stop staring and admiring those exposed collarbones and the older's neck that was calling for him to place beautiful hickeys.

it's really hot..❞ mark said, almost a low whisper actually.

but instead of receiving a vocal response from the younger, he got startled when he felt someone pulling him by his tie. that someone was no other than his secretary who's breathing heavily.

not knowing why, mark loved the sight. the needy look of donghyuck's face, wanting to be devoured right here right now—

and they didn't waste another minute in connecting their lips that's been craving to feel each other. it was a messy kiss they are having. pulling out to breath for air and then smashing them back again, tongue playing with each other. abusing each other's lips while biting, sucking, and licking.

mark's hands went to the younger's hips and pulled him closer, making him sit down on his lap. the tanned male wrapped his arms around the older's neck as he comfortably sat down on mark's lap, feeling their bulge touching each other. they were too busy kissing each other, giving their lips the attention it deserves, to even notice someone knocking on the door.

moments later, mark could feel himself losing breath. as he opened his eyes, he saw donghyuck still standing there and choking him with his tie.

please don't loosen your tie again.❞ donghyuck sighed as he stood up, ❝it's illegal and i will not hesitate to call the police.

wasn't he and donghyuck making out seconds ago— he was just daydreaming about it. the ceo then ran his hand through his hair and seconds after, the door went opened and showed a baby smiling widely at them with taeil behind him.

papa! mister daddy!❞ he ran towards them but then paused when he noticed something different in how his parents looked. ❝why your faces red?

that didn't even help them compose theirselves. mark and donghyuck gave each other a look before looking away with their faces flushed, making the baby innocently tilt his head to the side at his parents odd actions.

chan, how about we go out and eat?❞ donghyuck decided to break the awkward silence first and carried the baby.

eat!❞ the baby then nodded his head and then turned to his mister daddy who's face is still red as a tomato. ❝mister daddy eat with baby and papa?

donghyuck was too flustered to even look at the ceo, the same for mark. mark then nodded his head as he managed to give the baby a smile. ❝after mister daddy finishes his work hm?

yes mister daddy.❞ the baby smiled back, ❝baby and papa will wait.

mark's eyes went to donghyuck and felt his heart going crazy again. he had the urge to just scold his head right there just because it can't control itself.

donghyuck then cleared his throat, speaking but still not looking at the ceo. ❝a-are you going to t-take long?

donghyuck stuttering didn't even help mark gain confidence, it even made him soft at how cute donghyuck sounds when stuttering and it also made him flustered more than before. ❝not t-that long..

donghyuck then nodded before starting to walk away. taeil too noticed the tension between the two. he turned to mark first then diverted his attention to donghyuck, and then back at mark, squinting his eyes to see if what he saw was legit. mark had his three first buttons unbuttoned which was weird since mark is one tidy person. having another theory in mind, taeil couldn't help but gasp.

with donghyuck approaching his way, he took his chance to ask. ❝we are not disturbing something, are we?

as if it's possible for donghyuck's face to turn redder than before. ❝n-no! we weren't doing a-anything.

and with that, donghyuck went out of the ceo's office while carrying the baby and went straight to his own office to reflect on life and contemplate about the mistakes he had made.

it was hard to believe but taeil forced himself to trust in what donghyuck said. he too was about to leave but the ceo called him, startling him as mark's voice was a big raised. unlike the soft tone he used towards donghyuck.

call johnny and tell him that i want him in my office in not more than..❞ mark stared down at his wristwatch before looking back up at taeil who's obviously startled. ❝five minutes.

will do.❞ the red haired took a low bow before slowly closing the door and leaving the eighteenth floor, using his short legs to run fast and call johnny who's unfortunately at the ground floor.

he only then found himself stupid when he realized that he has a phone with him and he can just call that giant up to the eighteenth floor.

mark waited and in just around three minutes, a person whom he was expecting entered his office and approached him after taking a bow and greeting him politely.

mark gestured johnny to sit at one of the chairs in front of his desk as he knows that this topic he's going to initiate is going to be one long ride.

you called sir?

mark nodded as he gave johnny one stern look, ❝i have a question for you.

johnny was hoping for this question to be as serious as how he looks right now, not expecting for it to be actually that simple.

how can you know that you have fallen in love?

t b c