◾️TEN◾️

Chan's pov

  I woke up to see a sleeping jeongin on my side. His hair falling into his face while his nose twitched a bit. I smiled and went to put his falling hair up but froze. 'What am I doing' I thought. I don't know him and he doesn't know me. Yeah a lot of stuff happened but still.

I guess my subconscious was thinking differently. By the time I was out of my thoughts my hand was already tangled in his hair. I panicked about to retract my hand, but then he let out a 'purish' kind of noise. Kind of like a cat. He shuffled closer to me. I could feel my face heating up. I smiled but then remembered school.

"Fudge." I said. I know stupid but I have to refrain myself from cursing somehow. "Jeongin, hey it's time to wake up." I say shoving him in the slightest bit. I did it once more and his sparkling brown eyes started to open. 'Mhmmmmm' he groaned. "Come on we have school and I can't be late." He finally started getting up and had a small smile on his face. "You Know Chan hyung for just moving to Korea, you sure know a lot of words to try and ruin my beauty sleep." He sighed out but proceeded to get ready.

I blushed then went to exit the room, I looked back at him and he had a smirk plastered on his face. I turned back around to face where I was walking and just before I ran into a wall I was able to move out of the way. God that would've killed me if he saw that.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•* Time skip

  We finally reached the school and I was quite nervous. Jeongin seems like the "badboy" at school. Of god, just thinking that makes me want to laugh a bit. When he's near me he seems so small and squishy. Anyways. But everyone at that school dies for him. And I can see why he is cute. I'm not gonna say hot because I've seen sides that others haven't to give him that name. 'Cute' I thought.

We both step out of the car and walk into the school together. We got some weird stares and heard questionable words but nothing that I haven't experienced before. "I'm off." Jeongin said before leaving my side. As soon as he did so Felix, Changbin, Jisung, And Minho came to my sides.

Felix stared at me with disbelief "what the fuck did I miss?"

<~~~~~~~~~~~~>

I'm back and I actually kinda like this chapter so yeah. My life's fucking hectic right now. This boy likes me and I don't know what to do. Also I changed the 1st-3rd chapter and took the bts characters out and replaced them with Felix and changbin. I wasn't really feeling the mixing of the groups. Anyways I hope you haven't left this story hanging. Also can y'all please recommend me some good bxb or mxb stories?!?!

Happy reading,
-알렉시스
Byeeeeeeee