◾️SIX◾️

I woke up to warmth all around. I tried to sit up but it was hardly impossible due to the arms of someone rapped around me. My eyes were not open but I only had the worst thoughts in my head. It must have been my dad right, he's probably keeping me from running.
But no it didn't smell like him, it didn't smell like a raging alcoholic it smelled of a blissful pine apple. Kind of like a fall type of smell. I cracked my eyes open to only see Chan, Chan!
Like new kid from our school CHAN!

'How the fuck did this happen?!' I yelled in my head. Just as I tried to get up once more I heard an angelic sound come from above me.
"Good morning." I heard Chan say in a raspy voice. 'Shit, that was hot.' Was all I could think at this point. "M-morning" I said shaking at what was happening. "Why am I here?"
"Well you came to my house at around 2am, and you were crying nonstop so I let you sleep with me because you wanted me to.

<~~~last night flashback~~~>

"Come on innie lets go upstairs." Chan said worry strong in his tone. I couldn't nor did I feel like walking so I dramatically rapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck with my face still nuzzled into his neck. I was still crying and I felt like there was no stopping it at this point.

We walked up to what I am guessing is his room and he laid me down. He was about to walk out of the room but I grabbed his wrist. "Please don't go" I said still crying but it had softened down. "Okay." Was all he said before he got into the bed. I had my face stuffed into the pillow and as soon as I knew it I was wrapped in Chan's arms with my face against his chest.
                <~~~end of flashback~~~>

"I'm sorry for being an inconvenience." I felt ashamed. I was usually able to control my feelings but I don't know what happened last night. He sat up and looked down at me.
"You are not an inconvenience. Okay? I am your friend I will take care of you if I have too. Just tell me what happened so I can." He said. I wanted to cry not because I felt sad but because no one has ever cared for me as much as he has. "It's my dad. He, he..." I couldn't even get anything out without starting to cry once again. I probably looked like the biggest baby ever but in my mind I thought Chan wouldn't care because he was asking and I was telling.

"Don't push yourself if you don't want to." He said making me feel ten times better but also ten times sadder because my emotions were everywhere today.
"Can I start from the beginning?" I asked trying to tell the whole story for him to understand. He nodded.
"My mom died over a year ago, and that was after I came out as gay to my parents. Then
e-everything just got worse from there. My dad blamed me for my m-moms death and he started abusing me." Another ugly cry coming out. " but not just physically it was sexually and verbally too. That's why I seem all tough at school because I have to be strong and I have to over rule something because I can't do so with my life." I finished crying into his chest.
"Jeongin it's ok. You can stay here as long as you'd like to, and don't say that you'd be an inconvenience because you would not be. I get it you're not as strong as you seem to be, but I'm here for you. Okay." He said nuzzling into me while I did the same for him. "Okay." I responded. "Okay."

<~~~~~~~~>
A/N short chapter but what chapter of mine isn't. I've been trying to make them longer believe me but it takes a while to get something up there. But anyways I hope you enjoyed and yeah

Happy reading,
알렉시스
Salanghae💜