◾️ONE◾️

Four days. That's how it took me to want to die. Not physically but mentally. Our family just moved halfway across the world and I only know about half the language. We moved all the way from Sydney, Australia to Seoul, Korea. It's really beautiful from what I've seen, but I just want to go home. At my new school I wouldn't say that they "bully" me but they think I don't understand their smart remarks. The girl's aren't really the problem, I mean they do nothing but complement me on my looks. I was flattered and all but it doesn't mean much to me saying as I am gay. But the guys well let's just say they think the opposite.

*beep beep beep beep*

"Ughhh" I groaned I was so sleep deprived from the traveling, but I still had to wake up at 7:30 to go to school. I got dressed in my uniform which was a white polo, plaid white and black blazer, and plain black pants. I put my brownish blonde hair into beachhead waves before heading downstairs.

(Like this uwu)"Morning," I said walking going to the kitchen finding my parents at the table"Morning babe, you ready for school?" My mother asked"You could say that

(Like this uwu)
"Morning," I said walking going to the kitchen finding my parents at the table
"Morning babe, you ready for school?" My mother asked
"You could say that." I replied with no emotion.
"You'll get used to it, Chris." My father said keeping his eyes glued to his daily paper.
"Okay well, I should get going." I grabbed my necessities and left. As I was walking down the driveway I saw Felix. it wasn't till I realized I was starring that he turned around and saw me. A cute smile showing up on his face.

"Morning mate." He said calling me over.
"Morning?" I said while running up to him.
"So how do you like Korea so far?" Asked Felix.
"It's good, really beautiful. But the guys around here are pretty bitchy." I responded
"Don't worry their probably just jealous" he said. He had an Australian accent.
"You're from Australia?" I asked in English. "Born and raised in Sydney. What about you?" He asked. "Same as you." I said with a smile. I was happy I had an Aussie friend here with me.

<~~~~>
A/N
So I deleted my first book because it was really bad but I am making this straykids "book" because I have gotten really into them lately.
But please enjoy if your still reading and I will try to update about 2-3 times a week if possible
But yeah that's all

Happy reading,
  -알렉시스
Salanghae💜