◾️FOUR◾️

I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. Hell, I mean he asked me, no no, told me to go to the janitors closet at 14:35. He may look fluffy but he was surely intimidating.
Other than that I had to problem leaving to go and meet him. I was in my 6th period class which was social studies. I mean I didn't find it to be the most necessarily class so why not skip it.
"Miss Lee.." I asked "M-May I use the restroom" I made sure to be polite to greater my chances to say the least. "Sure" was all she replied before handing me the pass.
I checked my phone it was 14:25 meaning I had 10 minutes to walk there and wait. I really had no clue which janitor closet to go to seeing as though I was new and he never specifically told me which one to go to, so I just waited outside of the one by the classroom we were in when he had his outburst so you could say.
I waited there for about five minutes before I saw a teacher coming down the hallway her head down towards the papers in her hands. I was quick to grab the door handle and shove my body inside of the small dark room.
"You actually came?" I heard a voice come from behind me. I turned around slowly noticing it was a sitting Jeongin.
"What do you want?" U asked with a straight face. I saw a smirk arise to his lips which scared me a bit. "A friend" was all he said before turning his smirk into a soft smile keeping his gaze on me.
"A friend?" Question obvious in my tone.
"Yes, a friend." He started. "As you can see I'm not the friendliest person to see as welcoming but you seem cool." I just nodded my head. My mother always told me 'don't judge a book by its cover' so why would I judge him... right?
"Okay." I replied as he smiled. "But why did you ask here why not just greet me when I walked up to school?" I was curious because he made almost half of the school seem like he hated me.
"Because I would look like a wimp. Or people would think that u lost my bad boy "vibe"." I just laughed, maybe a little to hard saying that I was crouched on my knees but I was always like that.
" well I should get back to class, could I get your number though?" I asked. "Sure." I said pulling my arm and a pen out to write his number down. Me doing he same to him.
"See you later." I said walking out.
"See ya." He responded with a small smile.

<~~~~~>
Another update. Thank you to those who are reading. I really appreciate it i don't know why but it makes me feel good.

Anyways I got a new cat his name is beans but my other cat doesn't like him much anyways

Happy reading,
  -알렉시스
Salanghae💜