◾️EIGHT◾️

Chan's pov

I walked into the house following jeongin. There were beer bottles scattered around everywhere. I felt terrible for him. Having to grow up in an environment like this one. That only led me to thinking if that's the reason why he was such a bitch at school. Probably.

"Chan hyung, are you coming?" Jeongin asked. I don't know why but his voice just made me want to fall in love, over and over again. I terrified me in the slightest. I replied with by nodding my head and following him up the stairs.

As we entered his room he grabbed a small bag and stuffed his clothes in it. "Are you almost ready? I don't want him waking up and doing something." I heard him hum yes so I just waited downstairs. While walking down I could see family pictures of jeongin and his family. It broke my heart to see the aftermath of his mother's death. Jeongin was a cute baby. I thought in my head.

"You ready?" I heard him ask. I turned around facing the beauty that he is and nodded walking towards the front door. We walked out of the house and I looked back at his dead beat dad lying by the doorway. I felt disgust in every bone of my body. How can a father just sexually abuse his son like that? No remorse, no nothing.

We entered the car and I started the car getting ready to speed off to my house. Jeongin has his head placed against the window thinking I would have guessed.

           <<<<<<<<Time skip>>>>>>>>

"Thank you chan, for everything really." I heard jeongin muster up. I turned facing him. We were now putting his stuff away in his now to be room. "You don't have to thank me jeongin." I said as I moved to hug him. He accepted the hug and we just sat there for minutes going on while he silently cried on my shoulder.

"So do you want to watch a movie?" I asked trying to merry up the mood. "Sure." He nodded "what movie?" "How about birdbox my friends and everyone on the internet say that it's really good?" He nodded. "Okay I'll go grab some snacks."

<<Time skip so I don't ruin the movie for those who want to see it btw it's like hella good.>>

"Omg I can't believe they actually made it to *******" Jeongin yelled excitedly. "I know especially when *********"  we both laughed. I looked at the time, it was 22:30. We had school tomorrow and I couldn't really afford to be late. I'm new and can't have a bad attendance.

"I think we should go to bed." I said "Okay I'll see you in the morning Chan." Jeongin replied. "See you in the morning" that was the last thing said before we went upstairs and entered our separate rooms.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Hello lovelies, long time no see. I've been busy and unmotivated for this story but I hope you enjoy this new chapter. It was kinda rushed but I hope I get better soon. depression has been calling my name recently. *rolls eyes*

I also hope that you had a fantastic Christmas I did I got everything I wanted from my moms side. But I haven't visited my dads yet so I'll have to wait for his.

Welp that's all for now, bye bye

Happy reading,
알렉시스
Salanghae💜