chapter 7

•Cameron's POV•

I was so tired when we finally got back home. Ariana, of course, was hyper.

"Cameron," she pleaded. "Can we go see a movie or something?"

"Babe," I groaned. "I don't want to. How about tomorrow?"

She sighed. "Whatever. I'll just ask Matt if he wants to go."

"No, you will not ask Matt if he wants to go." I said sternly.

Ariana frowned. "Why--"

"Because. I kidnapped you, so you're basically mine!" I yelled. She flinched backwards towards the wall. "You don't get any freedom unless I say you do. I control you; if I say we're not going to a movie, we're not going to a movie!"

I watched as a small tear traveled down her cheek towards the floor. "Babe--" I started.

"Leave me alone!" she screamed, running to the bathroom and locking the door.

I knocked on it about eighty times: no answer. But, of course, why would I expect her to forgive me so quickly? If even I, myself, couldn't stop my own continuous stream of asshole-ness, who could?

"Princess, please," I begged, my voice cracking. "Please open the door."

"Go away!" Ariana sobbed, obviously crying hard. That broke my heart into even tinier pieces. God, why did I have to be so cocky?

I stormed downstairs, grabbing a couch pillow and smashing it against the wall.

"Calm the fuck down, bro." Matt said, his eyes widening.

"I-- I.. sorry." I murmured, collapsing down on the couch with the pillow still in my grip.

"Dude, what's got you so... that?"

"Ariana. I'm such a dick." I mumbled.

"No, you're such a Cameron."

"Hey," I pouted. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You should know by now," he laughed. "anyways, we're going out. get dressed."

"but--"

"No buts." Matt finished. "Let's go."

-----------------------------------------

oops hey guys

so what do you think will happen?

MUAHAHAHAHHAHA yOU WILL NEVEr KNOW BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO SPRING THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST ON YOUR ASS

yeah

anyways like sorry this chapter was short but schools gotten even more ratchet this year

like this new kid named Elijah is popular and shit

but I caught him smoking and I was like ehh

and I think he likes my friend and he was asking me about her and I was all like wHY YOU GOTTA BE ALL UP IN MY PUSSY BOI

aight bye ily