chapter 21

Cameron's POV (Real World)

"Listen, we don't have time for this, okay? We've got somewhere to be today, and it will not be sitting here on the phone with you, got it?" My roommate and best friend, Nash, argued on the phone while I listened calmly. He hung up and sat down on the couch, turning the flatscreen television set on.

I glanced out of the window to see the bright sun of L.A. and half smiled for a moment. It really was beautiful.

I wasn't really paying attention to the TV, so I didn't really notice Nash's shocked expression. "Um, Cam? You might want to see this."

The news reporter on the TV started talking, and we both just listened calmly before jumping to conclusions.

"Hit popstar, Ariana Grande, wakes up from coma June 17th, 2k15, mumbling something about a boy named Cameron: She describes him as Internet sensation Cameron Dallas from Vine, and requests to meet him. More on this later, folks."

I sat there in awe at what I just heard.

One of my idols wanted to meet me? I was so amazed; I didn't know how to react. Nash grinned at me, flashing that million dollar smile. "Close your mouth unless you want me to slide my dick in there," he said. I rolled my eyes, tired of his gay jokes.

"Be a little happy for me, you uncultured swine." I replied, holding back laughter.

"Late-night infomercial."

"Oaf."

"Idiot boy."

"Fat, fat person."

Nash laughed. "Whatever. I'll see if I can set you up with her, fucktard."

"PUT A QUARTER IN THE SWEAR JAR, YOU FORGOTTEN BROTHER OF JAMES AND DAVE FRANCO." I yelled before running upstairs.

Today was a good-ass day.

+

okay guys i'm so sorry alright i'm just really upset right now.

i'm tired of people saying it will get better because it hasn't and it won't..

but thank you guys for all of the support. i love you. *internet hug*