"It's okay I'll stay with you." I said as she nodded while still shivering.

I sat on the edge of her bed while she laid down and covered herself with the blanket.

"Your back is facing me." She said after a few minutes.

So I pushed her single couch and faced it towards her bed then I sat down.

We were staring at each other, her blanket was wrapped around her body but she was still shivering.

"I can't sleep and especially if you're staring at me." Olivia said.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know." she said with her teeth chattering.

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!!" I heard Nathan yell.

"Shit. You stay here." I told Olivia.

"What no!! I want to help."

"Olivia you'll cause more problems. Just stay here." I said as I ran out of her room.

"NATHAN!!" I yelled as I loaded my gun.

"Cole thank god." Nathan said as he ran to me.

"What's going on?"

"Daniel."

"Alexis's brother??? I thought he wanted peace."

"We all did. Cole, one of our members had died."

"WHAT!!! WHO."

"Nathan!!! They just entered the house." Zoe said as she ran to us.

"Fuck. Cole come with me." Nathan said as we ran downstairs.

Zoe's POV

Everything happened so quickly.

I was watching a movie with everyone except for Cole and Olivia, but then we started hearing gunshots.

Glass was shattered here and there and everyone was screaming. I looked around to see if everyone was okay.

But they weren't.

Crystal was covered with blood.

She was screaming and crying.

I thought she was hurt at first, but then I saw Damon's lifeless body in her arms.

I crawled towards Crystal and tried to get her away from Damon.

"Damon, wake up. Please wake up. You can't leave me here. DAMON PLEASEEE!!!!" Crystal said as she continued crying.

"Crystal please, we have to fight them. You have to save yourself." I told her as she stopped looking at Damon and turned to face me.

"I don't care about myself, can't you see? The second he left, he took me with him." She said while crying. I looked around to see Justin, Jessica, and Nathan shooting through the broken windows.

"DAMON!!!! Wake up, please wake up. I love you, please baby wake up for me. Please..."

I looked around to wipe my tear as I saw Nathan who looked sad as he was shooting, I don't know what to do if I lost him.

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!" He yelled as he ran upstairs, probably to tell Cole and Olivia.

I loaded my handgun and gave it to Crystal. "Babe, just please don't let those bastards kill you. You have to avenge Damon's death. He wouldn't want to see you like this." I told Crystal as I ran to the supply room.

I grabbed a handful of guns and started running upstairs the front door was kicked down.

Fuck.

They're in.

"Nathan!!! They just entered the house." I said as I saw him talking to Cole.

"Fuck. Cole come with me." Nathan said as he and Cole ran downstairs.

I ran into Olivia's room.

"What's going on??" She said.

"Daniel, Alexis's brother they're shooting at us and they just broke into our house." I said as I handed her one of the guns.

"Damon is dead. Crystal is crying and I have to find Blue."

"What. Shit. Give me one of your guns." Olivia said as she wore a hoodie.

"Here you go, just be careful." I said as she nodded and ran out of her room.

I ran to Blue's room and opened her door. The music was very loud and Blue said, "What do you want?"

I lowered the music from her Radio and gunshots could now be heard so I said, "That's what I want." Then I gave her one of the guns, "Take care of yourself and help Theo out, his brother died." I said as I left her room and went to Theo's room.

He's sleeping what the hell. How could he??? Can't he hear the gunshots??

I started shaking him and he finally woke up.

"What??" He asked. "Gunshots. Shit." He added.

"Here." I said as I gave him a gun.

He took the gun and went out of his bed when he was about to leave his room I stopped him.

"Theo."

"Yeah??"

"Damon..." I said as I gulped.

"What about him...no... FUCK." He yelled as he ran downstairs and I followed.

Everyone was downstairs shooting at each other.

And I was helping them...

But then the power went off and no gunshot was heard.

Only silence.

And that eerie silence wasn't good.

************
for you to leave."

~Unknown

Song:In My Veins ~ Andrew Belle

Song:
In My Veins ~ Andrew Belle

RIP Damon...

Follow me on...

Stay Strong.
-Just a normal gurll