The Explosion

************

"Falling for him
Wasn't falling at all.

"Falling for himWasn't falling at all

************

"What is the meeting about?" I asked Nathan, we were on our way to a meeting but I don't what it's about.

"We are trying to make peace with The Dragons." Nathan said.

"I'm guessing another mafia."

"Yes, but we have to keep our eyes open, they are tricksters."

"Okay." I said, after 20 minutes we reached and Nathan opened the door for me.

We walked inside the house and a man in his 20's walked us into a room. The room had a huge table with many seats it could fill 50 people.

The girls and guys were behind us, we all sat on one side of the table with Nathan on one edge. While the members of The Dragons were facing us with their leader on the other edge.

"Nathan Gray, never thought I'd see this day to be fair." The leader said.

"Neither did I, Alexis." Nathan said, wait that's the guy who ordered his men to shoot at us, by us I mean the girls.

I turned and looked at Nathan who was already looking at me, he gave me a comforting nod as I gulped.

"You tried to kill my members." Nathan said.

"You killed my right hand." Alexis said as I gulped and flashbacks from that day started crossing my mind.

"After you ordered him to kill me." Nathan said.

"You know the weird thing is, that all your men where fighting outside and you were all alone in that room. And 3 days later you found yourself a new member, who is inexperienced if I might add." Alexis said as I started fidgeting with my hands and looked at Nathan.

"That is none of your business Alexis." Nathan said.

"It is actually, cause this new member of yours killed my right hand and in that time she wasn't in your gang. And you know what that means Nathan."

"She is a part of the mafia now, you can't touch her."

"Actually, we can." Alexis said as I looked at Nathan who was clenching his jaw.

"We came here to make peace, and you are doing the exact opposite." Cole said.

"No, you came here for peace, while I, on the other hand, came for vengeance. Give her to me, and I'll let you go."