That's How We Do It

************

"The Devil whispered in my ear,
'You're not strong enough to
Withstand the storm.'

************

************

I woke up the next day to see Jessica and Olivia over me while Crystal was standing near my door. They were still in their pajamas.

"Come on wake up sleepy head we have to go shopping!!!" Jessica said.

"Okay, move I can't breathe." I said, which ended up in them stumbling on the floor after I pushed them both out of my way. Then I walked to my bathroom so I could start with my morning routines.

"Can any of you lend me some clothes?" I asked the girls who were still on the floor.

"Sure I'll give you some!!!" Jessica said.

"If I were you, I wouldn't take from Jessica." Crystal said.

"Excuse me my taste is acceptable." Jessica said as she stood up and pulled Olivia up with her "only for you" Crystal added.

"You always look like you are going to a funeral while I, on the other hand, wear happy colors!!" Jessica said.

"Black is my happy color." Crystal nonchalantly said as Olivia and I laughed.

"Girls, Girls calm down. You both have amazing taste!!!" Olivia said.

"Okay let's go change and I already informed Nathan that we are going out." Olivia said.

Outfit above^^^

We went downstairs when we finished changing, "What the hell are you wearing?" Cole asked Olivia, "Go change." He added.

"Excuse me but you aren't my brother and there is nothing wrong with what I am wearing." Olivia said.

"The rips in your jeans are too open, go change or you won't go out." Cole stated.

"Cole leave me alone." Olivia said as she bumped his shoulder and walked outside, which made Cole grit his teeth and yell "OLIVIA GRAY IF YOU STEP OUT OF THE HOUSE I WILL DRAG YOU INSIDE AND TAKE THAT PANTS OFF MYSELF."

Olivia turned around almost immediately with her cheeks red and ran upstairs to her room.

After 5 minutes Cole was still waiting downstairs when Olivia finally showed up wearing blue jeans that aren't ripped. "Better?" She asked Cole, but he didn't reply he just left.  

After 4 hours

We finished shopping, the girls didn't let me pay since Nathan told them to pay using his credit card; so now we are on our way back home. We got some dresses and a lot of black clothes for certain reasons that I, myself, have no clue of.