family secrets

"Smith" he answers. "We have the same last name" I smile making Eyal smile as well.

"What can I do for you?" the lady in the reception asks me once me and Eyal stand there. "Can you search up Eyal Smith?" I ask her.

"Can I ask why? I shouldn't give out information like that" the lady speaks.

"His parents or his mom and his moms boyfriend perished today" I say looking at Eyal who was resting on my shoulder, not really understanding what I was saying. .

"His mom had no siblings both her parents dead, same as the mom's boyfriend, can you maybe search up his dad?" I ask her.

"Okay" she trails off, beginning to type on her big ass hospital computer. "Bellamy Oakley Smith" she says.

"Does he have any siblings?" I ask her, trying to hide my surprise of my brothers name being said.

"Madison Sophie Smith and Matthew Alexander Smith" she says. "Eyal said that his mom forbid any contact between him and his dad" I tell her.

"If the dad is found suited to take care of Eyal, he'll be given custody" she informs me. I hand her my ID.

"I knew nothing about him" I tell her after she has seen my name. "I'll contact my brother, can I take care of Eyal while I'm here?" I plead.

"I'll pull some strings and maybe Eyal will be able to go home with you and your brother" she says looking at the sleeping boy in my arms.

"How old is he?" I ask with tears of surprise and happiness in my eyes. "Four, five on the 23rd of march" she tells me.

"Thank you so much" I say drying my eyes.

-

"Matthew" I cry once I enter the room. All eyes land on me "Can you hold him" I hence towards a sleeping Eyal in my arms.

"Sure" he gives me a confused look, so does everyone else in the room.

"It's Bellamy's son" I say before walking back out calling Bellamy. "Hey sissy" he cheers "Eyal's mom is dead, you need to take care of him" I cut straight to the point.

"What?"

"I know about Eyal, why didn't you tell any of us?" I cry. "You know mom and dad" his voice was shaking just as much as mine.

"Come to the nearest hospital" I say hanging up.

I slide down the wall.

Ruel, I totally forgot about, maybe or surely the love of my life. He was laying in there and all my attention was just on my family.

What a egoistic human being I am.

I look up at the ceiling wishing I had Ruel by my side to hold me, and tell me everything is going to be okay.

But no, he was laying in a stupid hospital bed, in a fucking stupid hospital, because a fucking idiot decided to hit him with their car.

All that happened because we were going out.

So in reality it's all my fault. I did this to Ruel, I was the one who suggested that we met up at my house.

"It's all my fault" I cry.

"What?" Coco slides down beside me. "It's my fault that Ruel is in there" I cry. "Why?" Coco asks in a soft voice.

"He asked if we should meet up at my house and I said yes, if I hadn't said yes maybe he'd be walking right now" I let out a shaky breath.

"This is so cliche" Coco laughs instead of answering or commenting on what I said. "What?" I give her a confused look.

"Like there's so many teen fictions and all that jazz about this" she tells me with a smile. "Like a couple where one of them puts all the blame on themself" she adds.

"But it is my fault"

"It's no, it's the drivers fault, did you know that he would get hit by a car?" I shake my head no.

"No you didn't it's not your fault get it into you head dumbo" she smiles shaking up my short hair.

"Me and Ruel isn't together" I tell her playing with the hem of my top. "I know, that's like not okay" she breaks out almost yelling.

"Why?"

"You guys both really like each other, Ruel may even love you, why don't you just get together and make some cute babies-" she stops herself realizing what she just said.

"Okay maybe not babies, but like get together and be together, you guys are so strong together, and without each other" she laughs.

"I don't feel too strong right now"

"Stop pouting, let's change the topic, is Eyal your nephew?" she asks. "Apparently" I smile thinking about Eyal.

"I can't bear the thought of not having spotted him in the hallway"

"Then he would've been all alone now" I add with a frown covering my entire face. "But I've been so busy only caring about my family and I, that I haven't even been at Ruel's side" I tell her.

"Doesn't matter, he isn't awake anyway" Coco says just a Bellamy makes his way onto the floor we're on.

"Fuck you" I say getting up.

"What?" he gives me a confused look. "You fucking didn't tell anyone about Eyal" I cry hitting his chest.

"Is he okay?" he ignores my statement.

I nod.

He doesn't say anything just wraps his long muscular arms around me. "I'm sorry" he the says. "You should say that to Eyal, he was scared" I sob.

"Where is he?"

"In the room with Ruel"

"The guy you like?" he winks, making Coco let out a loud chuckle. "Yeah the guy I like" I tell him.

"Who doesn't have the balls to ask you out" he adds, making Coco laugh even more. "So you're saying a girl can't ask a guy out?" I ask him.

"No, but you should've been at the house a few weeks ago, he wouldn't shut up about you, when he was hanging with Matthew" Bellamy pulls me in for another hug.

"I agree with your brother" Coco adds.

"He never shuts up about you, like ever"

"I'm Coco, Ruel's sister by the way" she waves at Bellamy. "Bellamy, my idiot brother" I introduce him for her.

"Follow me" I then say pulling Bellamy into Ruel's room.

"Is he okay?" Bellamy gets quiet once he sees Ruel. "I hope so" Matthew says with a sleeping Eyal in his arms.

Bellamy greets Ruel's parents.

Before he pulls Matthew in for a tight hug, being careful not to wake Eyal. He whisper something into Matthews ear, making Matthew seem more relaxed. 

----

so how are you all doing?

also goal for next chapter is.......

5 votes

10 comments

let's get itttttt