Chapter Fifteen

Lian shoved his hands in his pockets, sighing as he took one last glance at the room where he locked you, before turning and walking away. He was going to find the two boys, and he was going to get rid of every last creature of their kind.

You huddled against the wall, your head leaning on it as you closed your eyes and exhaled. Suddenly your eyes shot up due to the voice in your head.

Unknown: HelLo?
CaN y0u r3@D m&?

The voice was familiar, but you shook it off as your imagination. Yeah, there probably wasn't any voice in your head.

Unknown: CAn anY0ne R3ad mE?

The voice became clearer, and you looked down at your tingling palms to see your veins glowing a faint blue.

You: Who's this?

Unknown: Is that really you, Y/N?

You: Who's asking?

Unknown: I know it's you.
It's Seokjin.

You: Oh, it's you.
Is murderer number two there too?

Seokjin: It's all your fault.
Was it fun murdering Taehyung that time?

You: Did you connect with me to bash me?

Seokjin: I wanted to know if what Taehyung said was true.
If you really were alive.

You: I see Taehyung still doesn't know that you tried to murder me,
seeing that he's still friends with you.

Seokjin: I see he doesn't know you tried to do the same to him.

You: Your friend is well and alive.
Leave me alone.

Seokjin: Not only well and alive,
But also madly in love with you.
Do you intend to keep playing with his emotions?

Seokjin: Why did you do it that time, Y/N?
Why did you try to kill him?

You sighed, hitting your head against the wall as tears started to form in your eyes. You exhaled a shaky breath before answering.

You: Why do you ask questions you already know the answer to?

Seokjin: He really cherished you.
He still does, and I don't understand why.
What did you do to him that time, that he doesn't remember what you've done?

You: Thanks to what you've done to me, I don't remember either.
Remember before you attempted to kill me, you told me something.
That it was all my fault.
I've built up my lost memory based off that.
The only reason I think I tried to kill him,

Is because that's what you told me.

Taehyung: What's this all about?

Both you and Seokjin went quiet, neither of you daring to speak. These were things that both you and Seokjin intended to keep a secret for the time being.

Taehyung:I get subconsciously added to your chat and this is what I find?
Why are you two fighting over something that never happened?

Seokjin: You heard it, Taehyung.
She tried to kill you.

Taehyung: On what authority do you say so?
You weren't even there at the time.

Seokjin: She said it herself.

Taehyung: She doesn't even remember, hyung.
And unlike you've done to her, I wasn't brainwashed.
I remember each and every event just like it was yesterday.

Both ends went quiet again, and you still didn't dare speak up. Then, Taehyung spoke again, and you felt a dagger hit Seokjin straight in the heart.

Taehyung: Both you and Hoseok hyung stay away.
I don't want you involved in my life anymore.

Seokjin: Look at things from my point of view.

Seokjin: Taehyung?

- Taehyung has left the chat -

You stood up, walking over to where the door was supposed to be. You ran your hands over the door, sighing when realising the was no knob. You placed your head on the door, then it suddenly opened, slamming into your face.

You toppled backwards, holding your nose that started bleeding as you squinted your eyes from the light that came in and looked up at Lian, who seemed startled that you were behind the door.

"Are you alright?" He asked and you shot him a glare, not sure if he saw it.

"Why would you care?" You shot daggers at him through your eyes but he ignored it.

"Here." He gave you some tissues before turning around, leaving the door open. "Your father has requested that everyone will have lunch together, so get ready."

"And don't even think about doing anything silly. I have my eyes on you."