"You behave like a spoiled child Azula. If anyone disagrees with you, you resort to violence, much like our older brother."

"I am nothing like that disappointment."

"Really? Because just like him you crave attention from that man hoping to gain love that you will never receive", I stated out loud causing her face to distort in confusion and anger.

I may have been too harsh on my younger sister but her demands of trying to gain Ozai's attention with capturing that group of annoyances was really getting on my nerves. The woman who was more of a mother then our own biological mother had been seriously injured and yet she dared to lecture me about focusing on what was more important, to capture the avatar.

Bolts of lightning and blue fire came my way and I dodged every attack with precision. This time I knew I crossed a line but Azula needed to understand that not everything was about winning Ozai's attention.

I felt as if this was my fault as well, having left her with the monster for many years but that was something I could never replay. I could never gain those years back. But then what she did stunned me. I knew the points she aimed for and they were all fatal. I released a wave of white flames making her dodge at the last second.

"Are you trying to kill me? Your sister! The one who actually cares about you!!!!", I roared no longer holding back.

Azula didn't reply and yet she was no pushover being a genius fire bender herself. The attacks we performed were attacks only the both of us could counter. She struck me a few times but I managed to strike her even more. Fed up with her nonsense I grabbed the collar of her clothing and slammed her into the ground.

She grunted in pain and glared at me, May and Ty Lee stood anxiously to the side whilst every fire nation soldier stood at attention, not daring to interrupt.

"When will you wake up! Not everything in life is a game and you will not come out as the victor in everything you do Azula. That man is not worth it, yes he our father but he does not have the right to be called so. Accomplish for yourself and not for him!"

"What right do you have to say such words. All you have been doing to following that group like a lost puppy, wanting, craving the need to never be alone. To have someone care about you. Do not speak as if you are any different from me Liza", she smirked regaining her mask she always wore so well, a lot better than me.

I didn't give her the satisfactory of seeing any emotion show on my face as she finished speaking.I - I not longer care to lecture her on such topics. Nothing will change her mind no matter what I say, she always finds a loop hole in everything. My grip loosened on her.

When the hell will anyone heed my words. Why must my words always fall deaf to people's ears. I doubt Azula cares about what I think, nothing will change. I know this won't change her so why waste my effort.

I held my gaze strongly on my sister and then all the emotions I felt a moment ago vanished. I've had enough, I'm so sick of everything.I let go of her collar and turned around to not see her face.

"Why are we always at each other's throat?Leave me now, they are still at Omashu if that matters to you. Just don't come back here, for a long time."

She didn't say anything and didn't attack me either.I walked and walked. Then walked some more wandering aimlessly. And somehow ended up in my bed, most likely to have another unwanted dream. I closed my eyes even though the sun was still out and curled into a ball, hoping for a blissful sleep. And yet it seemed as if no one cared for my wishful thinking.

I soaked my body within the palaces bathhouse, alone. She was right about one thing, I hated being alone. Being with Zanami all my life took away my loneliness but after losing her, I hated to admit it but I was losing my mind being alone.