Chapter 1

*Edited chapter*

3rd Person's POV

Knock. Knock.

''You may come in'' responded a quiet yet clear voice.

After hearing a response, a maid quietly entered the room bowing her head respectfully whilst trying to make her footsteps as quiet as possible, fearing that she might annoy the young girl.

''Good Morning Princess Loliza. Prince Ozai has requested you to be ready for your morning training at your usual training grounds immediately'', the maid calmly stated to the young princess.

'Great, another boring training lesson taught by those pathetic so-called master fire bender teachers' Loliza thought annoyingly in her mind.

''Understood", She spoke clearly irritated by being woken up by the crack of dawn, again.

The maid bowed her head and quickly left the room before softly closing the door. Loliza sat up and swung her legs across to reach the side of her bed. She then bowed her head down closing her eyes.

'Deep breaths Loliza. Deep breaths. Just complete the training as efficiently as possible. Don't screw up and that boring old man will leave you alone.'

She dismissed the maid earlier, not because the maid was a commoner but because she simply hated being touched by anyone and preferred to put on her own clothing without being treated like a child even though she was one herself.

Loliza stood up and walked towards her closet and grabbed normal fire nation clothing which consisted of wearing a dark red shirt along with long pants also dark red but with the gold lining throughout her entire outfit.

Next she then walked to another closet and grabbed the first pair of shoes she saw and slipped them on quickly before tying her hair in a typical top knot, making sure her hair was tied neatly without any strands of hair sticking out.

After putting on her training outfit, she headed towards the training grounds, followed by a maid on each side of her pacing 2 steps behind her.

Arriving at the training grounds, she saw her 2 fire bending instructors bowing with their foreheads touching the ground. Looking upwards to where they were bowing to, Loliza barely resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Her father, Ozai, death staring the instructors who looked like they were bowing to a god.

She walked forward and spoke loud and clear ''Greetings Father'' She then bowed and rested her left knee on the ground to be respectful.

Ozai instantly became angry hearing his daughter greet him without any fear or guilt of being late.

''Loliza, why are you late?! Your brother and sister were on time yet again you have only arrived now.'' He growled towards his young daughter.

Loliza raised her head to see her younger twin sister Azula stare back at her with her signature irritable smirk and their older brother Zuko stare at her with eyes full of concern.

''I do not have any excuses for being late", she spoke looking at the ground again.

''For being late then you shall be punished, you will fight your instructors here until I say stop. Am I clear?"He replied.

''Yes", she spoke firmly.

Loliza then stood and got into her fighting stance towards the instructors, glancing at them without any concern at all.

''Do not hold back on the girl, fight with your full strength'' Ozai smugly added before the match started. The men bowed their head in acknowledgement before forming fire around their hands trying to strike the small child in front of them.