A son?!

"Ok" I Say and walk away.

I see quan on his phone in the waiting room which is what he's been doing this whole time I guess.

"You ready to go?" He Says when he sees me.

"Yea" I Say.

As we walk out I see Bambi watching us.

When we get in his car I slap him upside his head.

"What the fuck?!" He yells.

"A son?! A girlfriend?!" I yell.

"Yea what's the big deal?" He says turning his car on.

"The big deal we supposed to be homies and shit... and you can't even tell me you got a babymomma that's cap mane" I Say and look out the window.

"I'm sorry pen but Ian think you needed to know like that" he says.

I roll my eyes.

"Y'all niggas need to stop playing wit me" I Say holding my head.

"Girl nobody playing witchu, I Said I was sorry now chillax bestfrann" he says.

"Yea whateva" I Say looking him up and down with a stank face.

I'm not even gone trip, that probably wasn't any of my business but he was trynna get with me at one point.

But I'm just gonna save the rest for my diary.

Quan drops me off at home and I thank him for taking me to get my hair done and walk away from the car.

I look up to see Riley typing away on his phone sitting down on my front porch with his shirt around his neck and some basketball shorts.

Good thing my hair is done I can't tease him a lil.

"Whatchu doing on my front porch" I Say with a fake attitude.

"Ion know you just got dropped off by McDonald's man?" He says looking up at me.

I notice the sweat glistening off his body and may I say Riley lowkey built.

I roll my eyes "his name quan, and chillout he just my bestfriend" I say.

"Mhm I know what that mean" he says and starts dribbling the ball that was resting under his legs.

"Whatchu mean you know what that mean?" I Say.

"A girl says that's just her bestfriend and next thing you know they fucking" he says.

I chuckle "trust me we just friends because he has a whole babymomma I'm not into that" I say.

"You didn't know that? His girl is bambii" he says.

"Now you tell me" I Say.

"It's funny cause it look like you would have hoes, that's why we never really worked out" he said.

"Bitch we never worked out cause you a fucking fuck boy" I say.

I decide to keep going "and how I look like I got hoes, my nigga I barely got friends" I say laughing.

He starts laughing too "Alright Alright I was just fucking witchu no cap I wanna date you now"

"Fuck you I WaNnA DaTe YoU NoW" I Say.

"What?" He says doing them stupid ass basketball moves.

"If I ever dated you again, something would have to be wrong wit me and I told you already I need time" I Said.