We're Screwed

"Zoe, what were Apollo and Hermes sorry about?" Percy asked.

Zoe's eyes widened before she said, "Nothing."

Percy frowned and looked away. Zoe noticed but didn't say anything because she didn't need anyone protecting her. She can protect herself.

Apollo noticed the interaction and frowned and was about to say something about it but a glare from Artemis and a warning look from Hermes told him not to.

He looked at Hermes with betrayal visible in his eyes but Hermes shook his head.

"I don't want anything to happen to you Apollo, you're my best friend. Zoe's father in law is Chaos!" he whisper yelled.

Apollo didn't say anything but looked away. Hermes sighed and saw the curious glance Percy sent him. Zoe saw and kinda felt bad for stepping and possibly breaking their friendship but they were talking about her. Nyx took this as a sign to start reading.

"Next chapter," Nyx started.

Ch.7

Camp Half-Blood

When Thalia was sent back to her cabin by Perseus she immediately went to bed, falling asleep before her head even hit the pillow.

"What?! I sleep hard," Thalia exclaimed getting a few chuckles and reducing some of the tension.

When she awoke the next morning she was bombarded by questions from other campers about the quest, how she held the sky and how she and Artemis managed to trap Atlas back underneath his punishment. She told campers that Artemis was the one who defeated Atlas and she simply held the sky because she knew the prophecy said someone had to withstand the titan's curse. Unfortunately, that brought up the unfortunate question about the last line of the prophecy, where one of the quest members was supposed to die by a parent's hand.

Apollo grumbled something under his breath but no one but Artemis caught it. She glared at him and drew an arrow and it barely missed his face. But, instead of the usual reaction, Apollo got mad and notched his own arrow and he didn't miss because Artemis was too shocked to dodge it and it embedded itself into Artemis' shoulder. She grunted in pain and pulled out the arrow and summoned an ambrosia square and ate it and allowed her wound to close. She glared at Apollo while everyone watched the two with wide eyes. Zoe frowned because she knew that it was her fault Artemis got hurt. Before anything else could happen, Nyx started reading again.

Not knowing what to say she just told the campers she had no idea. She couldn't exactly tell them her Patron saved Zoe, who happened to be his girlfriend; he blasted the fates, and then brought them all to the void for a meeting with Chaos.

"You can't do that, that's crazy," Luke said laughing with Thalia and the others.

Thalia laughed to herself thinking of how crazy that night was.

Luke blushed and some people snickered at his embarrassed face.

Her life had always been crazy, but now things had multiplied a hundredfold. She also began to worry about all the things Chaos had told them, the war with Gaia, the Giants and the other Primordial Gods. She wished she could talk to someone about it. But she was sworn to secrecy so she couldn't mention it to her Luke, her best friend and the person she always confided in.

Percy looked at her sadly and Luke and blushed at his mention.

She also wished she could talk to Zoe. On the quest they had become very close, but unfortunately she was with the hunt, only gods know where. She figured she would talk to Perseus sometime soon. He said he was going to visit soon since they had much to talk about. She just didn't know when that would be.