Chapter 13: Quidditch and Mistakes

Professor Snape stares at me for what seems like an eternity. I think I've forgotten how to breathe. Fred and George are smiling wide at each other.

"Ms. Wingrove, it seems you are incapable of not speaking. Four years here and yet you still don't know how to keep your mouth shut, strutting around with the Weasley twins causing trouble, doing whatever you damn well please." Professor Snape says. Most of the class is staring at me, I'm sure my hair is pink now.

"fifteen points from Slytherin." He says and turns and walks away.

Fred and George look astounded.

"She figured it out!" George says, Snape ignores him. Fred and George cross their arms at their chest, I feel my hair change to a bright flaming red color.

"You're setting all of us up to fail!" I exclaim, I slam my fists on the table and two vials of rose water on professor snapes podium shatter, rose water getting all over the podium and the floor.

Fred and George's eyes widen and they glance at me. I'm breathing heavy as Snape slowly turns to look at me.

"Ms. Wingrove," he says as if I'm the most disgusting thing hes ever laid eyes on. "I think it's time you leave my classroom." He conjures a mop to mop up the floor around the podium.

I stand up and grab my bag. "Fine." I say, putting the bag around my shoulder.

"You are also failing this assignment." He adds.

I roll my eyes and leave the classroom practically stomping. If my hair wasn't flaming red before, it definitely is now. I am so angry at professor Snape, I have never, never, failed an assignment. I fight back the tears as I head to the grand staircase.

"Where you headed?" I hear Fred say behind me.

I turn around and look at him.

"You followed me?" I say.

"That, and he dismissed class. Hes really pissed you figured this out. Love potions are sixth year work." George says.

"The nerve of him, I cant believe this." I step on the staircase, shaking my head. The twins follow and I grab on quickly to the railing as it starts to move.

"Professor Snape is ruthless." Fred says.

"Yeah, don't take what he says to heart." George says. "Hes bitter."

"Where you headed anyway?" Fred asks.

"Dumbledore's office." I say, going up more flights of steps.

"That's fair." George says.

"Who knew Snape would let a whole class fail, oh wait, not surprising." Fred says sarcastically.

"Professor McGonagall, something happened in potions today and Emberly needs to see professor Dumbledore about it." George says.

"How important is the matter?" professor Mcgonagall asks.

"Its pretty important, otherwise we wouldn't be here either." Fred says.

"Very well. Lemon drop." She says to the gargoyle. The gargoyle begins to slowly spin upwards revealing a stair case. The twins and I step on the staircase as it leads up to Dumbledores office.

"How many times have you guys been in here?" I joke.

"None. We skip this and go straight to Filch's office." Fred flashes a smile, as if it's supposed to impress me.

I walk through the door with Fred and George following and professor Dumbledore comes down the steps and sits at his desk. The walls are lined with old books and past Hogwarts Headmasters.