Grrrr...Jigglypuff? What? Seriously Harry!?

OMG this took FOREVER to write! i was planning on going chapter by chapter, but obviously that failed since the first chapter is so freaking long, so the next part will either be short or it will be the rest of Ch. 1 and half of Ch. 2, depending on how long Ch. 2 is. So...ENJOY! the blonde chick in the photo on the right is Daphne Greengrass

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

LLAMA!

also this chappy is dedicated to JenaHeitmeyer because she is an awesome llama-lover like mee!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door swung open at once, as if whoever was behind it had been expecting the loud knock. A tall, black-haired witch in emerald green robes stood there, and I recognized her as Professor McGonagall from my visit to Hogwarts in August. Dumbledore had warned me that she was not someone to cross, but he needn't have. Ha. I feel so posh, saying 'needn't'. I felt Harry stiffen next to me, and I knew that the thought that he shouldn't get on her bad side was going through his head, 'cause I'm his awesome twin like that. Suck it.

"The firs' years, Professor McGonagall," said Hagrid. No shit, Sherlock.

"Thank you, Hagrid. I will take them from here."

She pulled the door wide to reveal an entrance hall so huge that it would give even the Malfoys a run for their money. The stone walls were lit with flaming torches, the ceiling was too high to make out, which was awesome because it meant I could hide up there, and a magnificent marble staircase facing us led to the upper floor. My feet were itching to run around and explore the place like I had done at Malfoy Manor with Draco, but I decided I'd rather not get detention before I was even Sorted into my 'public' House.

We followed Professor McGonagall across the flagged stone floor. Oh, Hagrid had left. How did I not notice the giant gap he left? Seriously, I need to work on my observation skills... Anyway, I heard hundreds of voices coming from a doorway to the right- that must be the rest of the school - but Professor McGonagall showed us first years into a small, empty chamber off the hall. We crowded in, standing way too close for my comfort, and the other first years peered around nervously. Sissies. I need to put some space between me and these people...I pushed a couple farther away, saying, "Move, your in my bubble," and was met by looks of hate and annoyance, but it worked anyway. Score for me bitches!

"Welcome to Hogwarts," said Professor Name-that's-too-long-to-say-or-write (ha that was longer) to the sissies and I. "The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be Sorted into your Houses." Does this mean I can flounce on over to my table now like a flounder? No? Dammit. Like the awesome person that I am? Aw. Omg!

LIKE A LLAMA?! Aw, forget you-oo-oo!

"The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your House will be something like your family within Hogwarts," McG continued. "You will have classes with the rest of your House, sleep in your House dormitory, and spend free time in your House common room." I wonder why they were called 'Houses'... Meh. I don't really like that show. Wait, vas happenin'? Oh. Teacha talking. Right, shut up, Lee.

"The four Houses are called Gryffindor, Jigglypuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin." Ha, I wish she said Jigglypuff. But, of course, she said Hufflepuff. McG is SO boring! "Each House has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your House points, while any rule-breaking will lose House points. At the end of the year, the House with the most points is awarded the House cup, a great honour." Now why would anyone want a cup the size of a house?