Hogwarts! AGAIN! Meh.

DISCLAIMER: most of the stuff that happens from when Hayley gets off the train there-on, belong to the A-MAZING J.K. Rowling! I own nothing except Hayley Lillian Potter and everything she says and does! Peace out mothasuckas. Wuttup.

Also the pic to the right is Hayley and what she was wearing on the train. :)

also 'Hayley' is in the pic on the right

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly pushed open the compartment door a couple of inches so the tarantula would fit, and it seemed overly-happy to get out of my hands and into the room my friends were in. I was still thinking about George when the screaming suddenly began. I grinned happily, but the noises were merely in the background of my daydreaming. However, I could hear one scream more distinctly over the rest, and it didn't exactly sound like Pansy, although girly, so I opened the door wider, curious as to who it was.

I saw Draco, climbing ever-higher and onto the luggage rack over the seats, screaming and pointing, his face red and very breathless-looking. They had all screamed, but Blaise and Teddy had only let out a short yell of terror before being frozen into place. Pansy, Vin, and Greg were trembling visibly from head to foot. I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing.

They all snapped their heads towards me, Draco as soon as he had succesfully climbed on top of our trunks and had stopped screaming so girlishly. Blaise and Teddy looked quite amused at Draco's reaction, but Draco had narrowed his eyes to slits at me.

"Think that's funny, do you? Sneaking a tarantula in to scare the living wits out of us before we had even reached school, eh?" he sneered, trying to scare me. He still looked a bit shaken up though. EPIC. FAIL.

"It - was - HILARIOUS!" I exclaimed while having difficulty speaking, as I was clutching my sides from laughter. I fell down, in the middle of the corridor, and started rolling on the floor, all the while clutching my stomach. I swear I was going to internally combust from all of my laughter. "YOU SCREAM LIKE A LITTLE G-G-GIRL!" Everyone except Draco started laughing, even the people who were watching from different compartments.

"That wasn't funny, Hayley," said Draco coolly. Meh.

"That was hilarious, Lee!" Teddy, Blaise, and I high-fived while the rest smiled weakly, still scared. I think Draco shit his pants. I probaby shit mine too, but from laughing.

"Where'd ya get it?" Teddy asked inquisitively.

"Took it off the twins and their friend, Lee." I grinned maliciously, but they frowned. Here we go again!

"Fred and George Weasley? And that Lee Jordan?"

I shrugged. "S'pose so."

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I looked around to see the masterminds themselves, clutching their sides also. George had lain a hand on my shoulder for suport, and as I realized this, I blushed deeply. Pansy noticed, and her eyes traveled to George's hand sitting on my shoulder blade. She frowned, but gave no further comment, and she shot me a look as if to say, You're going to explain this later.

"You sound like a little girl, Malfoy! " exclaimed Lee, as the other two nodded fervently in agreement, their faces flushed from laughing. Draco was about to retort when a voice rang out through the train.

"We will be reaching Hogwarts in half an hour. You would do well to change into your uniform, if you haven't already. I repeat, we will be reaching Hogwarts in half an hour. Please change into your school robes. Thank you." The voice suddenly cut off.

"Well, that's our cue. C'mon guys," said Fred. IT RHYMES! FRED RHYMES WITH EVERYTHING! Except for 'everything', though... I looked up to see George smiling half-heartedly at me, and I gave him a whole-hearted smile in return. He brightened up a little. "George, you coming?" He looked up, nodded at his two companions, then, with a last smile at me, turned and hurried down the corridor towards his compartment. I saw Lee Jordan holding up the tarantula and I grinned widely and nodded. They disappeared.