"The wand chooses the witch Miss Potter..."

hi! so I read this really good book called Young Magic here on wattpad and the main character, HAYLEY, is like EXACTLY like this Hayley! so...a couple hints as to what's coming ;-) except..wrong twin..and it might not happen til later on..her crush on him I mean. HAPPY READING MY MUSHROOMS!

Oh and I own nothing except Hayley Lillian Potter AKA Hayley Cortel

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Days turned into weeks, and soon it was near the end of August. Just a couple more days until we boarded the train to the Hogwarts Express! EEKKK! I'm UBER excited! I was packing my things away into my trunk, and I glanced onto my bed and saw my wand...

1 week ago...

"Last stop, Ollivander's Wand Shop." Narcissa led Draco and I away from Quality Quidditch Supplies where we were oohing and ahhing the brooms on display, saying we were too young to have broomsticks. I didn't mind as much as Draco, but when I looked at the brooms and put my hand against the glass, I got this weird tingly feeling all over, as if I could mount the thing and fly far, far, away, without hurting myself, of course... It was a silly thought though. I've never flown a broom before, nevermind even touching one! Well, if you didn't count the numerous times I had to sweep in the orphanage as punishment.

We walked over to a door with a sign over it that said, "Ollivander's. Makers of Fine Wands since 382 BC." Draco and I uttered simultaneously. We looked at each other, blushed -well, at least I did- then looked away hurriedly. Narcissa ushered us inside.

"I'll look at nearby shops until you two are done. You are not to stray from Ollivander's, understood?" she said.

"Yes, Mrs. Malfoy."

"Yes, Mum."

"Good." She waved goodbye, then quickly disappeared through the throng of people making their way through Diagon Alley. As we were walking inside, I glimpsed a giant of a man, leading a boy at least ten times smaller than him through the street. The boy looked to be around our age. He also looked quite similar to me, and on his forehead was a mark. It looked like... AW HEELL NAW!

"DRACO! OMIGOSH LOOK!"

"What?" He turned, rather irritably. "That giant? Oh, I think he's the Hogwarts gamekeeper. A big oaf too, according to Father." He frowned, then made to turn back into the shop.

"No, you mushroom!" Draco eyed me oddly. I shrugged it off. "The boy!"

"Hmm...he's not dressed very neatly is he? I honestly don't see the importance of-"

"DRACO! YOU NINCOMPOOP! IT'S BLOODY HARRY POTTER!"

Draco rolled his eyes. "I hardly believe..." His eyes widened as soon as they shifted upwards, to his forehead. "Bloody hell, I think you're right! Hey wait! I think he's the boy we saw in Madam Malkin's!"

I smirked after realizing Draco was right about seeing him in the robe shop. "Told ya. Now c'mon, you're mum'll be upset if she comes back and we haven't got our wands yet!"

"Oh all right." He followed, rather unwillingly. Stupid.

"Who's the one interested in them now, huh?"

"I don't care about the oaf. I want to befriend Harry before he befriends...the wrong sort of people."

"The wrong sort? People are people. Stop talking gibberish!"

Draco opened his mouth to speak after looking at me weirdly again, but suddenly a frail, wiry old man with grey frizzy hair that stuck straight out appeared before us.

"Bloody hell-" I gasped. Where did he come from?!

"I have been waiting for you two," the man interrupted. I decided he must be Ollivander. He's really old. Probably been locked up here since...382 BC! "Mr. Malfoy and Ms....Cortel." He raised his eyebrows, saying 'my' name as if he knew it wasn't ACTUALLY my name. This guy is freaking Dumbledore! Speaking of Dumbledore...