Spill

"Jug, hello. Earth to Jughead" Sweet Pea said waving his hand in front of Jugheads face. He was out with Fangs, Sweet Pea, Reggie, Kevin, and Archie at Pops. The girls were at Cheryl's having a girls night so the guys decided to hang out.
"What? Sorry, what happened." He asked snapping out of his thoughts.
"First why are you so zoned out" Fangs asked
"No reason" Jughead said blushing.
"Your blushing" Kevin teased.
"What is going on?" Archie asked laughing.
"Nothing" Jughead said trying his hardest not to smile but lost and ended but smiling.
"What is it! Why are you smiling." Reggie asked him.
Jughead gave up and tossed the ring box onto the table.
Kevin opened it and everyone stared at him in shock.

(This is what the ring looks like)"Oh my god" Kevin said

"Oh my god" Kevin said.
"Where did you get it, I want to be in the wedding, does her mom know, when are you going to ask her, does your dad know." Everyone bombarded Jughead with questions.
"It was my grandmas ring, sure you can all be in the wedding, no her mom doesn't know and she will hopefully never know, I don't know when I'm going to ask her that's what I was thinking about, and yes my dad knows. He's the one that gave it to me. It was in those boxes we found" he told them all smiling.
"Better do it quick because I suck at keeping secrets" Reggie told him tossing a fry into his mouth.
"Same. I'm going to have to stay away from Betty or else it will just slip out." Fangs said.
"Don't. I don't even know how to ask her." Jughead said groaning.
"Just throw her the box" Sweet Pea shrugged.
"NO" Kevin and Fangs screamed, horrified.
"Take her somewhere and then tell her how much you love her and then ask her." Fangs said. Kevin nodded in agreement.
"I don't know." He said and his phone rang.
"Hello" he said answering it.
"Jughead why did Fangs just text me Jughead with a ring emoji?" Toni asked
"No idea" Jughead said and hung up.
"FANGS" Jughead yelled.
"I'm sorry I told you I can't keep secrets." Fangs whined.
"What?" Archie asked.
"Toni called and said that Fangs texted her a ring and my name" Jughead told them.
"Fangs" They all said laughing.
"Sorry" he muttered laughing.
Just then Kevin's phone rang.
"Hello" he said about 10 seconds later his eyes got wide. "No." He said quickly. "Here" he said throwing his phone across the table to Sweet Pea. "Yes?" Sweet Pea asked into the phone. "Um. Nope nothing. Oh and Jughead wants to talk to you" Sweets said and tossed the phone to Jughead.
"Oh my god can someone just please tell me if Jughead's proposing." Cheryl said into the phone. "What! No. Why would you think that" Jughead told her his acting on point.
"Just thought because of the text. Never mind" she groaned and hung up the phone.
"I'm gonna kill you" he said laughing and looking at Fangs. "I swear to god I'm gonna kill you" he told him.

"Don't believe it" Cheryl said to Toni. After hanging up.
"Hey do you girls want Pops?" Cheryl asked them walking back into the room.
"Yes, please, I'd love some." They all replied.
Five minutes later Cheryl and Toni pulled into Pops. Cheryl went to order take out while Toni looked for the boys. After Cheryl ordered, her and Toni walk over to the group that was sitting in the back corner.
"Alright Hobo, spill" Cheryl said leaning onto the table.
"What do you mean" Jughead said looking shocked.
Then Toni spotted the box on the table. "Tell us everything or we tell her" she said grabbing the box.
All the boys looked at each other.
"Fine" Jughead grumbled. "I found it in my dads box and asked him about it. It's my grandmas ring. He gave it to me. You can not tell her anything" he said grabbing the box back.
"When are you asking and how" Cheryl questioned.
"Soon and no idea." He said.
"Pathetic. We will be having a conversation later. Cheryl said rolling her eyes. Thankfully Pop called their order and they left.
"Dude, your dead." Reggie said punching his shoulder.
"Yeah, I know" He said shaking his head and laughing.
Wow 2 in one day. Please let me know if you want them to get engaged. The wedding will not be for a while but I thought it would be fun.❤️❤️
Cover by Squemx