John Deacon?

It was after my mom and I had eaten dinner, I was lounging in my room listening to music in my headphones. I was scrolling through my phone, thinking of how to reply back to Joe.

     What's up?

          Oh, I'm so exhilarating, I know!

          I exited the messages and opened my instagram, I went to post a picture, scrolling through my gallery, and decided to post one of my favourite pictures of Queen, because I know all my followers care soo much. In the photoshoot, all of them were wearing makeup and I loved it so much. I was glancing at each and everyone of them before posting, when I looked at John. Oh jeeze. After posting the photo, 'Man, I love when the bois wear makeup.' I went to my photo gallery to ensue in an investigation. I scrolled through, clicking on every picture of John Richard Deacon, born August 19th, 1951, until I found THE photo. I clicked on it, so it took up my whole screen. 

          Sugar honey iced tea

          Sugar honey iced tea. Joe looks like JOHN DEACON OH SHIT. Just as the realization hit me, a banner popped up at the top of the screen as my phone vibrated. 

     Joe: Just listening to music. Hbu?

          My brain froze for a couple seconds before I clicked on the banner, my phone taking me to my messages. My thumbs hovered over the screen for a second before I started tapping.

     I'm listening to music too, and scrolling on social media as always. What are you listening to?

          I exited the messages quickly before I repositioned to my stomach on my bed. 

     Joe: Just a Queen song, wbu? 

          My heart died right then and there. It's destiny, it's love, it's fate. 

     Joe: Do you have an Insta?

     Yeah, it's ... '_the.invisible.man_' 

          I facepalmed in embarrassment as I sent it. He's gonna think I'm stupid!

     Joe: Oh nice, underrated Queen song. love the bass line. 

          I think I'm gonna pass out. Or puke. Or both. Just play it cool!

     Yeah ikr! It's probably one of my favourites. What's yours?

     Joe: You tryin to kill me? Haha, that's a hard one. Uhm.. It's gotta be, Somebody to Love!

          Someone call the EMTs because I am DECEASED.

     Wanna hear a coincidence. 

     Joe: Sure!

     That may, or may not have, been the song I was listening to when I slipped and fell and then met you the first time.

          I stretched my thumbs back and forth, watching the text bubble appear and disappear multiple times. Oh god, now you've gone and done it! I threw my head back, groaning audibly, when my phone vibrated.

     Joe: Maybe it's fate, let's just get married right now! Haha, jk. 

          If I was drinking something right now, it would be the cliche spraying out of my nose and slowly dying. WhAt DO I sAy? I don't know what to say!

     Joe: Want to get coffee with me after school?

          *heart monitor flatline noise* I rolled over, almost falling out of the bed, and shot up so I was sitting.

     Sure! :)

    Joe: Sweet !

    Would I be riding with you or?

    Joe: Oh, yeah! If that's cool? We could leave after school and I can drop you off at your house or the school or wherever. 

          Goodbye everyone, I'll remember you all in therapy!

    Yeah, that's chill. I'll ask my mom about the drop off part. I'm gonna head to bed. 

    Joe: Okay, goodnight! (: 

    Night :))

          I slammed my phone on the bed, stood up, and quickly left my room. My mom was sitting on the couch in the living room, she was on her laptop.

         "Hey sweetie, what's up?" she glanced up from her laptop.

          "SOOO, I am getting coffee with Joe tomorrow after school," she sat up and smiled at this "and he wanted to know if he should drop me off at the school or here." I rubbed my thumbs together, trying not to make eye contact.

          "That's wonderful dear! I'd very much like to meet him."

          "Moooooommmmmmm."

          "Tell him that it's up to him, if our house is out of the way, then I can pick you up at the school." she shut her laptop, presumably getting ready for bed as it was almost ten. I nodded my head and quickly when back into my room. I fell down back onto my bed, my hands skimming the surface until I found my phone. I held it above my head, seeing I had one notification. joseph.backchat has started following you! Back Chat for your username, really Joseph?  I chuckled before clicking on the notification and being brought to Instagram. I automatically brought up his page, so I followed back. Most of his posts were about backstage at, I'm guessing, a drama club or something? He also had some cool aesthetic nature pictures and vinyl pictures, and there was one picture of him as a kid. He was SO CUTE!

Looking at Joe, not to judge or anything, he doesn't seem the type to take pictures like this

Looking at Joe, not to judge or anything, he doesn't seem the type to take pictures like this. I dabbled in photography a little and his style of photos was really cool. I decided to close out Insta, putting my phone on the charger for the night, after picking a video of scary stories to listen to. I curled up in my blanket and closed my eyes, it took longer for me to fall asleep that night.