Part 14: Pants

"Hey, it's okay. Don't worry I already know. I promise I won't judge you, I just didn't tell you I knew because I wanted you to feel comfortable. I'm sorry." Yoongi said crouching down.

Jimin looked up with wide scared eyes, before slowing standing up again because Yoongi looked more scared and panicky than he felt.

Yoongi let out a sigh of relief when Jimin stood up again, he still looked slightly scared but at least he wasn't curled up, terrified in a ball.

Jimin for some reason just seemed to trust Yoongi so let his body do the opposite of what his mind was telling him to do which was very contradictory.

He wanted to run away and hide but he also wanted to know how Yoongi would react fully to his ears and tail since he seemed okay with the idea of them.

However there was still a massive part in his mind which brought him back to when the people in uniforms came and took him away.

Jin did mention to Yoongi how judgmental the people had been with them after the rescue mission so he understood why Jimin would be scared.

Yoongi wasn't 100% sure what had happened but judging from how unusual the situation seemed he can see why they wouldn't respond well if it wasn't expected.

They both stood there in silence for a moment as tension built between the two as both felt like hiding in a hole.

Yoongi still wasn't the best with people and had impressed himself so far with his quick reactions and patience but in this situation he couldn't think of any other way to move forward other than to be direct.

"Can I see your ears?" Yoongi asked deciding a straight forward approach would be the easiest, before the tension built up to much.

Jimin blinked twice before nodding his head.

He reached up and removed his hat slowly, shaking his head to give his hair back some volume as he sighed in relief no longer feeling restricted and trapped.

When he realised what was happening he quickly snapped back into reality and looked up seeing Yoongi staring with his mouth slightly open.

Jimin wasn't to sure if it was a good or bad reaction so looked down at his feet waiting for Yoongi to say something.

What he said next want what Jimin had expected.

"So. Fluffy."

Jimin noticed Yoongi was literally holding his own hands back so Jimin shyly said "You can touch em if you want..." giving Yoongi the option which he instantly took much to Jimin's surprise.

He ran his hands through Jimin's surprisingly soft hair, then brought his hand closer to where the fluffy set of ears were located.

Jimin leant into Yoongi's hand with the need for attention taking over him.

Yoongi picked up on the gesture and began to stroke the others hair in a gentle, repetitive way causing Jimin to have to hold back a purr.

Yoongi carried on with the gesture as Jimin leant in more as he asked "You ready to try and figure out where to cut the hole in the pants now?"

Jimin replied, quietly saying "No... pants aren't comfy... and I have these short pants under my pant thingies from Seokjin hyung."

Yoongi wasn't normally the kind of person to care about these things and Jimin also had a point about pants but something about Jimin's thighs intimidated him now that he could see them bare.

He couldn't help but acknowledge how thicc the small boy in front of him was.

It was impressive but he tried not to stare.

His pants probably wouldn't fit Jimin anyways so whether he wanted to or not he let Jimin get away without wearing pants.

For now at least.

"Okay then, i'll let you off for now but if we go out you have to wear them. Even if the custom ones haven't arrived, Okay?"

"Okay hyung!" Jimin chirped before running out of the room in just a giant jumper and underwear leaving Yoongi in the closet alone mumbling to himself.

"That's the happiest I've seen him yet."