Part 9: Introduction

Everyone left pretty late the night before so he didn't expect to be woken up so early in the morning to load knocking on his door.

He groaned as he rolled out of his bed wondering who could be knocking at his door at such a god awful time.

He squinted at his alarm clock not the way past reading 12pm causing him to curse to himself.

It was too early.

He went up to his door and didnt bother checking the peep hole before opening it.

He was met by two men in military uniforms stood blocking his eye-line from the doorway but he was pretty sure there were more.

"Min Yoongi who went by the username AgustD?" One of the men said in a monotonous voice, not even bothering to make eye contact with Yoongi, looking over his head.

Yoongi rolled his eyes since no one was looking anyways and answered "Yes and you would be?"

Instead of getting an answer he got a small boy shoved at him and a bag thrown into the ground into his house, luckily Yoongi caught the shaking figure.

The other guard threw in a chain and keys onto the floor before declaring "13101995 has been delivered safely. No returns." Before tuning and leaving with the rest of the men.

Yoongi was confused since he was still in a sleepy daze but quickly snapped out of it when he heard small whimpers and sniffles coming from the petite boy in his arms.

The boy had a tight grip on his own shirt but was rubbing his head into Yoongi's chest as he cried quietly to himself.

The boy jumped a little when Yoongi moved his hand slightly rubbing circles on the other back to try and comfort him.

"131.. you must be Park Jimin." Yoongi said in as soft of a voice as he could muster considering he just woke up and his voice was normally pretty low without the additional lowness and gravel.

The small boy didn't look up but instead rubbed his head up and down to show he was right.

"Come on in Jimin, lets get you and your stuff settled." Yoongi said pulling away slowly to not scare the boy.

As Yoongi stepped away he finally got a view of the boy and he looked like anyone else other than the clothes he wore didn't look like they were meant to be his.

It wasn't that the boy didn't look unique, because he did, but Namjoon had put a very extra image in his head of the boy looking half cat and half human but from what he could see he just looked like a very, very attractive human.

Yoongi didn't realise he was staring at the boy until the boy reached down and picked up the chain which was thrown in.

Yoongi's eyes slowly followed the chain from where it started to where it ended and quickly picked up the keys from the floor.

"Could you tilt your head up for me please?" Yoongi asked as he fumbled with the keys on the chain.

The boy looked hesitant but he complied still not saying a word.

Yoongi tried to be as careful as he could as he undid it, trying to make sure it didn't capture the others skin, before finally successfully removing it and letting it fall on the floor.

Yoongi mumbled "That's better..." to himself before realising something important.

He hadn't introduced himself.

"I'm sorry about that, it looked painful. My name is Min Yoongi but you can just call me Yoongi hyung since according to what I've been told your younger than me. It's nice to meet you." Yoongi said holding his hand out as he sweetly smiled at the other wanting him to feel welcome.

Jimin tilted his head at the hand with hat twitching slightly on top of his head before his eyes widened and he took the olders larger hand, shaking it with lots of energy before smiling proudly at himself.

Yoongi smiled at the small cute act before saying "Wow I got told you were good but I didn't expect such a polite boy to be coming and living with me."

Jimin blushed slightly at the compliment with a shy smile, and looked down to his feet.

"Jiminie? Is it okay if I call you that?" Yoongi asked first waiting for a small nod before continuing saying "I'm sorry I don't have better right now but I hope this will do in the mean time. I can give you a small tour if you'd like?"

Jimin nodded again still looking down at the floor causing Yoongi to chuckle light.

Jimin kept his head down but looked up through his eyelashes innocently at Yoongi causing the older to slowly reach forward and tilt his chin up so he could see straight into the others eyes.

"How are you supposed to see the your if your looking down, hmm?" Yoongi teaser lightly as he started to walk away.

Jimin remained where he was confusing Yoongi slightly until he slowly held his hand out again.

Jimin waddled over, walking funnily which Yoongi choose to ignore, before taking a hold of Yoongi's larger hand.

Both ready to begin the tour.