Confused

You're POV
I woke up on a hard metal table with Renata leaning over me. At first, I saw a blur everywhere. "She's up!" Renata screamed.

I immediately blocked my ears with my hands. "Oops... hehe... sorry."
"No it's fine" I peered out. I slowly tried to get up, and I realized I was in my bra.

Renata tossed me my shirt, as I quickly put it on before the others came down. Renata struggled herself to walk, then I remembered that she got shot, and so did I.

The other came down and the orange turtle helped Renata to the other table besides me. "Hello toots~," the blue one said.

"God..." I mumbled under my breath because I felt pain in my stomach. "Who are you again? Oh, right the mutants were supposed to stay with" I answered myself quickly. Before they could say anything I asked, "What are you're names?"

"Well sweetheart, I'm Swift, that's Rebel" he pointed to the red one and he gave me a glare with his eyes, but damn those eyes. "That's M.C." "Sup" he greeted.

And I looked at the Purple one leaning towards the wall. "He Ghost," Swift said. "Yeah he doesn't talk much or at all," M.C said.

"Ok, number one, I'm anything but a sweetheart and I'm sure you learn that in time. And did you take our bags?" You said in an annoyed voice.

"Well toots we sure did and I'm gonna enjoy you," Swift said. "Then you're gonna have a very very difficult life while we live here," Renata said while smiling a bit, and I just giggled.

I tried to get up and I almost fell, when Ghost came over and caught me. I look up and we make eye contact, and he quickly looks away.

"Dinner at 6" Rebel said walking up and out the basement. M.C helps Renata up and walked out with her clutching on his arm talking and giggling.

Swift walked up and out following by the others. Then I realized that I was still grabbing on Ghosts arm. And I broke the silence by saying, "Can you please help me?" I asked in an annoyed voice.

"Sure," he said in a deep, kinda hot voice. We went up, and I saw M.C and Swift watching TV and Rebel cooking. "Where's Renata?" I asked M.C "in you're room," he said.

Do we have rooms?! Wow, I'm actually surprised. "Oh," I said pretending not to sound too surprised. I looked at Ghost and he led me to my and Renata's room.

It was big and a bed on each side. Renata sat on hers and Ghost lead me to mine. "Thanks, Ghost" he nodded and walked out of the room. "Ooh~~," Renata said. I threw her with a pillow and she laughed. "Time for dinner!" Rebel yelled.

Wonder what this is gonna turn into...