Chapter 18: Drama Llamas are a Mood. So is Lulu.

Start from the beginning

       "I'm not doing that."

       "Oh, come on. I need a video of her looking like her head is going to explode and what better way to do it then find her ex-boyfriend now has a boyfriend when she was, and possibly still is, very biphobic?"

       "Why don't you just whip out your phone right now, get right to her, and say 'Jamie is dating Sawyer' and film her reaction?"

       "Because she won't believe me. She needs proof. Physical proof. Then again, I could always get Beau to tell her since Beau is a very trustworthy person and rarely lies."

       "Don't drag Beau into drama," I said. "He's too precious for it."

       "You're right," Lulu said. "He is so precious. One time, he got sad because he accidentally stepped on a wood bug and it was so hard to cheer him up after. He felt so bad for the wood bug. I love him so much."

       I didn't get how Lulu was the most oblivious person in the world when it came to Beau's feelings for her. She was normally very observant but when it involved her, she had no clue what was happening.

       "Anyway, can you kiss Sawyer and make sure Kitty sees it?" Lulu asked. No surprise that she went back to that even though I did try changing the subject.

       "Nope," I said as I closed my locker. "But I should be heading out now. Sawyer is probably already waiting for me and I want to get home so I could just lie down on the bed."

       "Fine," Lulu said. "But I'm going to be standing outside to see if Kitty is out there and if she is, please kiss Sawyer so I could record her reaction."

       "You're obsessed," I said before heading out of the school. 

       Sawyer's truck was pulled to the side where he normally parks it when dropping me off and picking me up. He was waiting out of the truck for me so he could help me get into the passenger seat before putting my crutches in the back.

       When I got to him, he smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss which, like always, made my heart skip a beat or two. "Hey," he said.

       I smiled back. "Hey."

       "So how was school?" Sawyer asked as he helped me get into the passenger seat.

       "Meh," I said. "The same as always. Classes are boring, Lulu is annoying..."

       "Hey!" Lulu suddenly called out so I looked over to see her standing somewhat close by. "I heard that!"

       "Are you stalking me?" I asked.

       "No," Lulu said. "I told you, I'm going to be standing outside to see if Kitty is here so you two could make her jealous and I could record said jealousy."

       "If you ignore her, she'll go away," I told Sawyer in a loud whisper so Lulu could here, just to tease her.

       "Wow, you're such a rude individual," Lulu said. "I became friends with you on the first day of school and this is how you repay me?" 

       "Bye, Lulu."

       Lulu ignored me and stayed put as she looked at Sawyer, who was placing the crutches in the back of the truck. "So Sawyer, I have a favour to ask."

       "Does it involve making Kitty jealous so you could record her reaction?" Sawyer asked.

       "Absolutely," Lulu said honestly.

       "Sorry, not interested," Sawyer said. "I would just rather stay away from Kitty in general. If she finds out I'm dating Jamie, that's whatever. I just don't want to let her find out just for the purpose of making her jealous and angry."