Unfortunately all the ladies in Vale are WAY different from the other back in Patch, back there I never had to look to far to find a good time and a very bad girl, but here is a whole new ballgame and I hate it! "Hey there handsome, what's a guy l...

Unfortunately all the ladies in Vale are WAY different from the other back in Patch, back there I never had to look to far to find a good time and a very bad girl, but here is a whole new ballgame and I hate it! "Hey there handsome, what's a guy like you doing in a place like this?" A girl said from behind me, I turned around to face her, she wore a red dress that complimented her amber eyes.

 "Well hello hot stuff. I must say you are the most beautiful woman I've seen today." I flirted, "Why thank you. I'm Cinder nice to meet you." She said, "I'm (y/n) the pleasure is all mine." I said, "Wanna get something to eat? I'm buying." I said, "Sure that sounds lovely." She said softly.

"So what do you do for fun around here?" I asked, "Well I can think of a few things, but what are you interested in?" Cinder asked, I smirked, "Well I don't know if you'd be into this bus how about a sharp shooting match." I said, "Sounds interesting, but why stop there?" She said, "I like the way you think. What did you have in mind?" I asked, "How about the winner can ask the looser to do any one thing." She said, "Wow never would have pegged you as one of those types." I said, "Well I know the perfect place for this." I said, "Let's go, I doubt you have a car so we'll have to walk." She said, "Don't be so sure, I may only be fourteen, but my Dad pulled a few strings and got me a sweet bike." I said braggingly.

Cinder POV

When (y/n) said he had a bike I thought he meant a dirt bike or something, but when we got out to the parking lot he took me over to an expensive looking motorcycle and tossed me a helmet. 

"That cant possibly be yours!" I said, "Technically it's my Dad's, but he got it for me soo

"That cant possibly be yours!" I said, "Technically it's my Dad's, but he got it for me soo." (y/n) said as he got on the motorcycle.

(y/n) POV

"you coming or what?" I asked, "Your crazy, I like that." Cinder said as she got on. I fired up the engine and drove out.

After about twenty minutes we finally made it to my favorite spot in Vale. It wasn't much just a small cliff on the edge of the city, but it was quiet, peaceful, a great place to think, and an ideal place to train. "How romantic a cliff side view of the sunset." Cinder said, I smirked and pressed a button between the handles, the seat opened up and revealed my weapons, "Take your pick." I said, "I'm good I'll be using my bow." She said, "Alright, wait bow?" I said in confusion as I took Crescent Blaze out of the storage compartment. I turned and saw Cinder holding a glass bow, "Never pegged you for an archer." I said, "Oh I'm full of surprises hun." She said, "Alright the target is that bolder over there!" I said as I used my semblance to force a huge bolder to float by changing the gravity around it. "Are you ding that?!" She asked in shock, "Yep that's just a small part of what my semblance can do." I said, "I can control, manipulate, and create fire, water, ice, and lightning, I can control and manipulate wind, gravity, and earth. I call it Elemental." I said, "That's incredible!" She said, "Well let's get started." I said as I switched Crescent Blaze into its gun mode. "Ladies first." I said, "Alright then." She said as she drew her bowstring, as she did a glass arrow formed. She inhaled a three times and as she exhaled the third breath she released the arrow. It flew at an incredibly high speed and hit the bolder dead center in the middle. "Not bad, but I'm gonna destroy it!" I said as I sprinted off the cliff. As I fell I manipulated the gravity around myself and fired flames from underneath my feet. I flew over to the bolder and as I passed over it I flipped upside down and fired point blank at the top of the bolder causing it to explode.

Cinder POV 

'Hmm that was rather impressive, he has potential.' I thought as he flew back, "You cheated." I said, "I like to think of it as increasing my odds." (y/n) said, I couldn't help but laugh a bit at this, "Well you won so what do you want me to do?" I asked, "Go out on a date with me." He said, "Alright." I said softly.