A Fairy

Control. I must learn control. That's what I was focusing on. Control.

"Hey, I have a question..." I started. "What is it?" Riku turned to me. "You probably don't know the answer to this but I'm just wondering...why do you think I transformed into a werewolf and didn't take on the average affect?" I asked. "Hmm, good question..." he said nodding his head. "I honestly have no idea."

"Hey, uhm Riku, Luna what'd you think would happen if me or Riku looked at the moon?" She interrupted our conversation tilting her head to the side and glaring at us. "Are you trying to tell us that me and you should look at the moon and find out?!" Riku exclaimed. "Well, I mean it couldn't hurt to try!" Scarlet suggested.

Without warning her head shot up towards the starry night sky. Glaring straight up at the red moon her eyes began to change. They seemed to set off a strange glow and her pupils seem to have disappeared! A tiny crimson colored heart shaped emblem appeared on her right cheek. Her girly crop top with the pink bunny on it and short white skirt transitioned into a lacy pink and white dress with little bows on it. Her shoes also vanished and she was left barefoot. Then, that odd thing happened as if it wasn't odd enough! ...pink transparent wings popped out from her back and she was now floating in midair!

"Your..." I began. "A fairy!" Me and Riku finished my sentence in unison.

~~

Author's Note: Hey, people I'm FINALLY back As some of you may know the reason I have not been posting is because of the fact that I've been sick which speaking of being sick I am not fully better yet (if that makes sense) and the other reason is because I have started up a new story that I am very confident in, "To Become A Star" go check it out!! Farewell, friends!!