A Werewolf?!

LUNA'S POV

We ran as fast as we could trying to escape the angry herd of people! Riku was in front of me and Scarlet behind. I used to always play tag with Scarlet when we were younger. She was never able to catch me but it was a piece of cake tagging her.

I looked back at Riku now knowing his full name and age. Yet still had no idea why he knew mine and Scarlet's. He was only two years older than me, I wonder if he has a girlfriend?

Why the hell am I even thinking something that damn stupid while we're in this situation! Ugh, I hate you brain! I turned my head to the direction of where the herd of people coming at us were. But there was no sign of them anymore.

"Hey, guys I think we're good now!" I informed the others. They both looked back confirming what I had told them. We all stopped to catch our breath.

Then I did something that I would soon regret for sure....I looked up. The blinding light of the red moon did something.....something unusual. Something that nobody could've seen coming.

RIKU'S POV

I stole a glance at Luna mesmerized by what I was witnessing! She had looked at the moon by accident I realized. But the moon wasn't having its natural affect on her.

She began to grow pointed furry black ears, her old ones disappearing, along with a dark bushy tail! I stared at her mouth as she grew fangs just like a vampire. But she wasn't a vampire. Luna was transforming into...a.....a-a werewolf!

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey my peoples!! Yes Ik it's a Sunday again sry was super busy yesterday!! Anyways I won't be able to write next week due to something I need to finish up😊 But don't worry I'll be back as soon as possible👍☺️