Deep Trouble

Me, Scarlet, and the mystery man crept silently along the walls of the dark alley. Our ears open we listened at every step to make sure nobody was near. Our eyes darted around the moonlit night cautious of what might be lurking beyond.

I glanced over at mystery man realizing for the first time tonight just how damn stupid I must be. Trusting a complete stranger who could end up leading me into something that I'll regret! He stopped suddenly noticing me looking at him and I turned my head away as I felt his eyes on me.

~~~~~~~~~Mystery Man's POV~~~~~~~

I felt Luna's eyes on me and halted. I looked back at her as she turned her head away. She's gorgeous now that I look at her in the moonlight! I thought to myself. Oh, shit that's right the moon!

"Hey, Luna, Scarlet, I forgot to remind you to try your best to keep your head down at all times! For if you look at the moon you'll be under the curse just as every other civilian in this town." I warned the girls. "We already figured that out you douche. Anyways what's your name and how do you know ours?" The purple haired Luna demanded.

"Oh, my how un gentleman like of me! Let me introduce myself, my name is Riku Hisakawa and I'm 21 years old. And the reason I know your names is because-" I was cut off by a mob of people coming towards us. "EVERYONE RUN!!" I yelled. We were all in deep deep trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! I'm back! Sry I took sooo long but here I am! I swear I'll try my best to post every Saturday (and yes Ik today is Sunday)!! Anyways make sure to comment suggestions/ ideas and such☺️ Bye peeps🙃