Chapter 8: Trouble

~~Lauren's POV~~

I was so scared that Emma and Megan were here acting like my best friends in front of my sisters. I walk into the building to get a drink and Megan had her arm wrapped around my shoulder acting like we best buds. Honey we ain't get your paws off of me. They pushed me into the bathroom and I hit my face on the sink and then my elbow slammed into the ground. They then reach down and untied one of my shoes and wrapped there arms around me caring me outside.

"OMG what happened." Kathrine said.

"She...she tripped because her shoe was untied and hit her mouth and elbow on the ground." Emma said quickly covering up what they did to me. Christina picked me up and put me in the car. Kath got into the front seat and Cristina drove away and rushed me too the hospital. A whole bunch of blood was coming out of my mouth and got on my white Adidas shirt. We finally got to the hospital. Christina ran into the ER as Kathrine carried me in. They put me in a bed and started wiping my mouth.

"Ow" I said because the one dude rubbed my mouth to hard. They cleaned around my mouth and saw a huge gash on my chin just under my lip. They put some cream on it and put a bandage over it. They also fixed up my elbow. We got home and I ran off to my room not wanting to be seen by anyone else.

~~Dani's POV~~

Chris is coming to pick me up from school today early and I'm excited. I'm sitting in the office when Christina walks through the door I run up and hug her.

"Hey DanDan." She said I smiled.

"Hey Um Chris is Lauren ok." I asked she sighed and told me what happened to Lauren. Just then her phone rang.

Chris:Hello

Chris: Yes this is she

Chris: what do you mean, she's being bullied or something.

Chris: ok thx I'll have a talk with her when I get home.

Chris hung up the phone and looked at me. I quickly looked down.

"Family meeting when we get home." She grabbed my hand and squeezed it while I nodded at her words. We get into the house. Christina looked at me and motion me toward the couch.

"Family meeting now."Chris called out. Everyone came rushing down the stairs a couple seconds later Lauren came down. Everyone sat on the couch. Christina picked up Lauren and set her on her lap and whispered something Lauren shook her head no.

~~Christina's POV~~

I called for a family meeting and sat Lo on my lap.

"Do you have anything you need to tell me." I whispered into Laurs ear. She tensed up but shook her head no. She's lying so bad right now .

"Does anyone want to tell me something." I said. Lisa raises her hand.

"I...ugh...want pizza." Lisa said everyone laughed but me they quickly stopped after I still had my serious face on.

"Lauren how did you break you wrist." I said needing the truth and not her story.

"I...I....Ugh.....told you I fell." Lauren said.

"Lauren look at me, how did you break your wrist and bust your knee open." I said firmly.

"Chris." Amy said

"What's going on." Lisa continues for Amy.

"Everyone leave now besides Lauren and Dani." I said. Everyone quickly left.

"Lauren who hurt you and don't lie to me because I know someone did that too you." I said. Dani looks down and Lauren breaks down into tears.

"Dani go upstairs please." I tell her.

"Lo." I said quietly.

"Idk some random kids In my grade idk who" she said looking down and crying.

"Aww babygirl why didn't you tell me the truth." I said

Be...because they...idk what they look like it's not like you can help." Lauren said playing with her fingers.

"Does Dani know." I ask. She shakes her head.

"Ok go upstairs and get ready for bed it's bedtime." She nods and runs upstairs. She's so broken but so strong. I go upstairs and go to bed with everyone else.

~~Dani's POV~~

I woke up and looked at my alarm it said 5:00 am. I groaned and realized that I don't have to go to school today. I get out of bed and go into Christina's room and wake her up.

"Ugh Dan what time is." Christina said.

"Um...5:00." I said quietly and nervously.

"DanDan you ok." Christina ask me and I look down. Christina gets up and grabs my hand and drags me down stairs.

"Dani what's wrong." She kept asking that question and I was hesitant.

"Laur...Lauren...was umm lying to you a lot." I blurted out. Right when Lauren walked down the stairs. She looked at me and shook her head in disappointment and angry also mixed with fear.

"Dani." Lauren screams my name. I burst out into tears and Christina holds me. All of a sudden Lauren comes up to me and grabs my hand and pushes me out the door and dragged me to the trampoline.

"Dani you fricken promised me." Lauren screams while tears stream down her face.

"I said I wasn't gonna tell unless the hurt you physically Lauren." I scream back also tears falling down my face.

"You know how much pressure is on me when I see you come home all scared and sad and I know why and can't do anything about it." I said.

"No you don't because you thing you can handle it until things like this happen gosh Lauren why are you mad at me." I continue as I cry harder.

"I'm sorry Dani it's I just." Lauren said but I cut her off.

"Save it you tell Chris the truth I'll shut my mouth and let you do all the talking and shutting people out of your life." I screamed as I ran into the house.

It's now 6:00 and I decided I'm going to school because I'm gonna be them up. I get dressed and walk downstairs.

"Christina I decided I'm going to school so can you drive me please." I asked grabbing my backpack and running out to the car.

"Dan are you sure." Christina said getting in the drivers seat.

"Yes." I kinda say in a loud tone and really fast.

"Are you gonna tell me what happened at least." Christina asks.

"No." I give Chris short answers my adrenaline is pumping up. We finally get to school and I jump out of the car and run into school. It's go time.