Chapter 7: Emotions

~~Lauren's POV~~

I woke up in excruciating pain in my wrist. I look at my wrist and everything comes flooding back to me. I stared to cry when Christina woke up.

"Hey shh Lo everything's ok." Christina said but I start crying and breathing harder

"Lo look at me." Christina said as she lifts my head up. She took my hand and put it to her heart.

"Follow my breathing okay." Christina continued. I nod and after awhile my breathing slows down I cuddle into Chrissy's chest and cry. Why am I and idiot I can never stick up for myself.

"Hey Lo I'm gonna go help Kath make breakfast wanna come with me." Christina ask.

"Yeah I guess." I whisper.

"I'll be there in a second." I said. Christina gets off the couch. I felt something wet when I moved my legs. I looked under the blanket and see that my knee is bleeding really bad and blood got all over the blanket. I can't let Christina see this is her favorite blanket. She's gonna be mad. I start to panic a little but calm down when I can tell Christina that I changed my mind. I hate lying to them about this whole situation but I don't want them to worry to much.

"Lo I thought you were coming into the kitchen." Christina said as she walked in.

"I changed my mind." I said kinda freaking out.

"Come on Kath wanted to ice your hand before we took you to get your wrist looked at." Christina said but I shook my head.

"Lauren come on now." Christina said raising her voice. I shook my head once again and rolled over facing the couch and shut my eyes. Christina sighs and lays next to me. She rubs my back making circles which calms me down a lot.

~~Christina's POV~~

I was rubbing circles in Lauren's back but she fell back asleep so I decided to go back and help Kath with breakfast. After a while everyone started to come down stairs. So I decided to wake Lo up to eat and to get ready for her appointment.

"Hey babygirl wake up." I said. Lauren opened her eyes and turned to me. But she quickly turned away. Ok what is going on.

"Lo what's up, why are you scared." I ask.

"I..I...my leg." Is all she said. I take the blanket off and see her knee is all bloody. Lauren started to cry.

"Babygirl was it like this earlier." I said. Lauren nodded and looked down.

"I didn't want you to be mad at me for ruining your blanket." Lauren said.

"Please don't be mad I didn't do anything." Lauren continues crying.

"Lo I'm not mad because you ruined my blanket I'm upset that you didn't tell me your knee was bleeding again." I said. Lauren was playing with her fingers.

"Come on let's go eat and I'll clean you up after." I said. Lauren nodded and tried to stand but fell on me. I let her lean on me and helped her to the table. Everyone was staring at her. I could tell she felt so uncomfortable.

"So what are you guys gonna do when I take Lo to her appointment." I said trying to get everyone to look away from her.

"School duh." Dani said with an annoyed tone. I rolled my eyes.

"Lisa and I are going to the mall." Amy said.

"I was planning on going with you guys Chris." Kath said shyly. Everyone got up and left because they were done eating. Dani got up and mumbles something.