Chapter 9: Fight

~~Christina's POV~~

I'm worried about Dani we were supposed to have a family day but after her fight with Lauren she wanted to go to school. She looked so angry and annoyed with everything I said. Also, she seemed happy going to school. I saw her walk in with her fist clenched. What is she about to do. I drove home kinda forgetting about it until I saw Lauren sitting on the trampoline crying. I walk over there and sit on the trampoline.

"Hey Babygirl you ok." I said knowing that her other half just blew up on her.

"Yeah." Lauren replies back. It was quiet for a second and then.

"I'm sorry Chrissy I shouldn't have lied to you." Lauren's said looking down playing with her fingers.

~~Lauren's POV~~

I lied to Christina and now I have to tell her.

"I'm sorry Chrissy I shouldn't have lied to you." I said and looked at my fingers. Christina lifted my chin up.

"Babygirl it's ok I'm not mad your going through a hard time." Christina said as I looked into her emerald eyes and broke down crying again. Cristina cupped her hands,wiped my tears away, and pulled me into a big hug  rocking me back and fourth.

"Do you have anything you wanna tell me Lo." Christina said. Crap I never told her the real story. I nodded my head and began talking.

"Megan,Sarah, and Emma always bully me with words but they took it to far the other day. I said as tears streamed down my face.

"Keep going." Chrissy replies.

"We were in class and they were saying stuff so I got my phone to text Lisa or Dani and Emma took it from my hand and smashed it. Then after that we were going to recess but I needed to clear my head so I went into the bathroom but got pulled into a stall and pushed back out because I was crying. They all started pushing and shoving me until they grabbed my wrist and started twisting until they heard a pop. All of that was happening while I was screaming as someone covered my mouth. After that they pushed me to the ground and that's when I made up the story about falling. I didn't think you guys cared that much and I didn't want you to worry about me I'm sorry Chris."

"Omg Lauren don't ever think we wouldn't care about you, your so important." Christina said and I just nodded.

"One more question." Christina continued.

"Yes they hurt me at the doctors too." I said cutting Christina off knowing she was gonna ask that. She nodded and we sat on the trampoline enjoying each other's company until Chris's phone rang.

"It's the school." She said and put it on speaker.

Chris: Hello

School: Hello is this Christina Cimorelli.

Chris: Yes what wrong is everything ok.

School: Ugh...Dani

Chris: Is she ok.

School: Yeah Dani is being suspended so I think you should come down to get her and talk.

Chris: I'm on my way thank you.

"Come on Laur, Kath is grocery shopping with Amy and Lisa is with a friend so your coming with me to get Dani. Christina blurts out and pulls me off of the trampoline and into the car. I didn't want to go back to school I was super scared and I guess Cristina saw.

"Hey what wrong babygirl." Christina said as I looked down and mumble.

"Hey its gonna be okay there not gonna hurt you. You probably won't see them Dani is just in trouble." Chris said quickly and squeezed my hand. After like 2 minutes we got to the school but I didn't want to go in. Chris came around  opened the door and pick me up out of the car. Then she put her arm around my shoulder and squeezed me tight as we walked into the school.

~~Dani's POV~~

I was walking into school with my clenched fist but I didn't see Emma so I went to my locker and pulled out my books then went to class.
Usually I sit in the front but today I sat in the back to my luck Emma's in this class so I can beat the bitch out of her but that's gonna take more than a few punches. To my surprise Emma came and say by me, but she made the biggest mistake of her life.

"So when your sister coming back I really miss her." Emma said and chuckled a little bit.

"Fuck off Emma your a fucking bitch and you better leave Lauren alone before I kill you personally. I said in a rage. Emma stood up and started running her mouth again.

"Why do you guys lie to her she's a mistake and you know it too. Honestly she should just die  or I will kill her for you if you wanted." Emma screamed.

"Fuck you she my sister and is the best human being that I ever saw in my life and your not gonna break her even more." I said as I shoved Emma into the wall. She obviously stronger than so she pushed me off of her and I hit my head on a desk but that didn't stop me. I got up and did and uppercut and then punched her in the face. Right when I did that I felt arms being put on me and saw my teacher pulling me off of her and another teacher holding Emma back. I turned around and started crying in my teachers chest as he pulled me out of the classroom.

"Dani what was that all about." My teacher asked as he held my elbow and walked me to the office.

"She hurt Lauren so much and I couldn't just sit there and hear all the bad stuff she was saying about Lauren. It wasn't true." I scream as I drop to my knees. Tears are streaming down my face as my teacher kneeled down next me and gave me a reassuring hug.

"Come on Dani we have to go into the office he's said as he picked me up and held my arms and dragged me to the office. As we got there we went into the principals office and I sat in a chair crying really hard. After that I don't really remember much. I was probably in there for an hour or so when Christina walked in. I Just stared at my fingers the whole time as Mrs. Sexton our principal spoke to Christina. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up and saw Lauren standing there. She gave me a smile and more tears formed into my eyes. She kneeled down and whispered something.

"Thank you Dani." Lauren said and told me to move over so I did and she sat next me and I cry into her chest.

"Guys let go." Christina said I walk out to the car trying not to make eye contact with Chris.
The car ride home was long and quiet but I slowly drifted off to sleep so yeah.

"DanDan wake up please." Christina said as I open my eyes and adjust to the light but quickly close them when I see Christina face.

~~Christina's POV~~

I woke Dani up but she closed her eyes when she saw me.

"Dani we have to talk about this." I said but Dani kept her eyes closed. I unbuckle her and pick her up and cared her to the kitchen and set her on the Island.

"Dani." I said and she looks up and starts crying.
"Heyy! Everything's ok just breath." I tell Dani

"Good now tell me what happened." I said needing answers because there principal told me Dani shoved a girl into a wall for no reason.

"Emma...was talking trash about Lauren." Is all Dani could say before she launched herself at me and started crying into my chest. Besides I don't need to hear anymore because I know why she did it. She did it for her sugar her other half her rock.

"Um....Chrissy." I look behind me and see Lauren standing there with tears about to form in her eyes.

"Come here." I tell Lauren and she runs to me so I pick her up and set her next to Dani. We formed a group hug and soon everyone was home and formed around us and we all stayed like that until we heard soft little snores and Dani and Lauren were sleeping holding hands.
I love there bond it's so sweet and strong.