Chapter 6: Fine

~~Lauren's POV~~

I was panicking I didn't know what was happening someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a stall and covered my mouth. Tears were falling down my eyes I've never been more scared in my life.

"Well looks like little Lo can't keep tears in." I hear a voice and now I realize that Emma is covering my mouth. She finally let's go of me and pushes me out of the stall. I back up and huddle in the corner.

"You worthless piece of garbage." Megan another one of Emma's friends and the last of the group said.

"Aww guys maybe we should go easy on little Lo she's crying." Sarah said laughing.

"Good idea Sarah." Emma said. She picks me by the collar of my shirt and slams me against the wall. I gasp in pain. Megan then grabs my wrist and bends it while Sarah covers my mouth. They both do this until they hear a pop in my wrist. All three of them laugh while I cry even harder.

"Dani." I whisper while crying.

"Lisa, Chrissy, anyone." I whisper some more.

"Shut the hell up Cimorelli." They all say at once. Emma then grabs me and pushes me I bang me knee really hard and it started bleeding and really hurt. They then left the bathroom laughing leaving me on the ground with a broken wrist and bruised knee. I quickly clean up and come up with an excuse for everything. I walk outside crying and didn't see Dani. It was a good thing so she believes my story. I turn the corner and see her and she see me and runs over to me I cry into her shoulder as she hugs me.

"Oh my god Lauren what happened." Dani looks at me and lifts my head up.

" I tri..trip...tripped on something over there walking out here and slam...ed my knee on the ground and m...my wrist be...bended and I think it..it's broken and...and."

"Shhhh calm down Lo." Dani said to me.

" Just call Christina and she we'll come and get you ok." I nodded and pulled my phone out of my pocket. But it hit me Emma broke it earlier so I played it off as my story. I look at my phone then at Dani and cry harder.

"Oh Lo." Dani said as she sits me against the school and pulls her phone out calling who I assume to be Chrissy. My breathing began to get heavier and I started to panic. Zara noticed this and began saying stuff to me.

"Oh...Ugh Lauren Copy my breathing ok." I looked at her and nodded.

"It's just you and me ok." I nodded again and after awhile I calmed down.

"Come on Lo Chris is on her way. We go to our lockers and then into the office and explain.

~~Dani's POV~~

I see Lauren come around the corner crying and all broken. I run to her and she explains what happened. I told her to call Christina and she nodded but pulls her phone out of her pocket and it's shattered. Lauren cries harder so I sit her down against the wall and call Chris with
my phone.

C: Hey DanDan what's up aren't you supposed to be in class.

D: Hi No were at recess but you need to come get us or at least Lauren.

C: why what happened is she ok.

D: For starters she fell and slammed her knee and wrist into the ground and there's no doubt that her wrist isn't broken. And her phone is shattered. Also she's having a panic attack but Zara is calming her down.