It Hurts Me to Think That You've Ever Cried

Author's Note: Hey guys! I'm new to writing these fan fictions but I hope you enjoy it! :)  Btw, this is copywrited. Don't steal my story ;) (Not that it's gonna be good enough that someone would wanna steal xD)

INTRODUCTION:

Something went wrong on March 15, 1992. Let's just say I'm not supposed to be here. My name's Heather. I'm supposedly a miracle child but I don't find the story so amazing. This person I'm ashamed to call my mother apparently got drunk one night, had sex with 5 guys that day and boom. She gets pregnant. I guess she's never heard of that thing called protection. Anyways, my mom didn't want me so she had an abortion but "lucky me" somehow, someway I survived. I don't even know the whole story or what's even the truth but even to this day I  don't know which one of those 5 guys is my fucking father.  But, that rarely comes across my mind since I now am currently living in a foster center with Mrs. Harris in Ocala, Florida. She's more of a mother than my real one is. I'm currently 17 and the oldest kid here at the center. Woohoo! -.- I mainly just help around since there is no one my age. There's about 45 kids in all, but only one of them cares about me. Her name's Skylar. She's 15. I call her Sky for short and she likes to call me Ground as a joke xD I always hear her talk about this band One Direction but I've never seemed to care about them, not even one of those 5 guys, until now.

Author's Note: I don't mean to annoy you with these author note things but I'd love it so much if I could get feedback! && I'm probably going to upload Chapter 1 tonight :)