50

Guess who's back? Yeah, I keep saying that but not keeping my promises LMAOOOO... Enjoy (: (If you don't like smut just skip this chapter)  IT'S NOT FULLY SMUT BUT THERE IS SLIGHT SMUT!! I couldn't go through with the whole thing. 

+++

"T-Taeee..." Jungkook whined, tugging on his boyfriend's arm.
Jungkook wanted this; he wanted Taehyung, but voicing out his desires were difficult.
Taehyung turned to look at the younger, almost cooing when he saw the small pout forming on his lips.

"What is it, love?" Taehyung asked, almost knowing what the younger was trying to do.
It wasn't the first time the younger wanted something, last time he wanted something, it was a simple nose kiss. The Younger always found a way to act a little cute, or just being a total brat.

Jungkook bit his lip, trying to make his mind up, he couldn't back out of it this time.

"I want you to fuck me" he breathed out, looking into Taehyungs now wide eyes.

"Are you sure? Because I won't back down once I start" he eyed the younger, lust visible in his dark eyes. Jungkook simply nodded and brought his hands behind Taehyungs neck pulling him down with him, placing a sweet kiss onto his lips for confirmation.

Taehyung smiled into the kiss, taking his hands down the youngers figure until they reached his slim waist. He rubbed small circles while kissing the younger softly.
Suddenly Jungkook whined and Taehyung quickly disconnected their lips, being the worried person he is.

"Is everything okay Princess?" He asked while arching his eyebrow, eyeing the younger who squirmed a little at the nickname. Jungkook bit his lip, looking innocently up at the older.
"Just-... Don't be too careful with me, I'm not glass.. and I've prepared.." the younger said and turned crimson red.

"Prepared huh? Did my Princess plan this for some time?" He asked while slowly going down to stroke his big hands up the younger's thigh. Jungkook nodded and bit his lip again.

Taehyung giggled and caught his boyfriend's lips again, this time it was more heated and full of lust, with of course a tint of love in it. The older swiped his tongue along the younger's lower lip, asking for entrance, and of course, Jungkook granted him just that. Their tongues danced together, everything was perfectly in sync.

Jungkook was already hard because he knew what was about to go down, and he was excited - yet a little nervous.

"Let's get rid of some of our clothes yeah?" Taehyung said, sounding a lot like a question.
The older's big hands tucked on the hem of Jungkook's shirt and pulled it off, along with his own. He eyed the younger's perfect torso.

He went down and placed small kisses all down his torso, and up again, continuing to Jungkook's neck. Taehyung proceeded to leave plenty of love bites, everyone has to know who he belongs to.

"F-fuck Tae.." Jungkook moaned once Taehyung found his sweet spot.
Taehyung smirked and looked into the younger's eyes.

"You are sure about this right?" he asked once more, and again the younger just nodded.

Taehyung unbuckled Jungkook's belt and unbuttoned his jeans, taking them off with the younger's boxers. The younger turned red instantly and tried to cover himself a little, due to embarrassment.

"Don't cover yourself, every single part of you is beautiful, and I'll make sure to show you just how perfect you are, Princess," Taehyung said before stroking the younger's length painfully slow.

The younger whimpered at the sudden contact, he did really want this, he was so ready for his lover. To finally be connected in such a way, damn he couldn't wait. Knowing the fact that he had prepared made it even better, to skip the whole situation with fingers, because honestly -- Jungkook didn't want that. 

"You ready Princess? I'm going to take it slow, and if it hurts too much just give me a  signal okay?" 
The older said with love in his voice. Jungkook knew that he was more than ready, he just had to voice his desires out to his lover. 

"I'm more than ready..." 

--------------------------------------

(A/U)

AND THEN THE JIGGY JIGGY HAPPENED

But you don't get to see that precious moment UWU