37

WARNING!!!: This chapter will include mentioning of cheating, abuse and homophobic stuff.. And a lot of feels 

Third person pov

"Taehyung WTF YOU JUST DROPPED YOUR FUCKIN- oh.." Jimin yelled after the boy who was running at the speed of light, out into the garden. 

"I'll just pretend like I didn't see a thing.." Jimin whispered to himself and got over to sneak a little peek of the two lovers out in the garden, and oh boy was it a heartbreaking sight. 

+++

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, his eyes all puffy and red. He fell into his boyfriends arms, and began to cry, harder than he have ever done. Taehyung held him tighter trying to comfort the boy who was a crying mess, he whispered small praises and sweet nothings into the younger's ears. The poor boy began to shake from crying so hard. 

"I-I'm s-so.. sorry" he got out between cries. Taehyung's heart ached from the words that left his lovers lips. It wasn't his fault at all, he didn't have to apologize, yet he did. Jungkook kept crying, even now, when he was safer than ever. 

"Don't be sorry Baby, look it's okay, you're okay. We're okay. You're so strong, I'm the one who's sorry for being such an asshole and not telling you what was going on.." Taehyung whispered while rubbing small circles onto the younger's back. He kissed his hair once, trying to calm him even more down. 

His crying stopped slowly, only small sniffles and sobs could be heard. 

"I-I should probably tell you what happened.. Why I got so mad at you.. W-why everything happened.." Taehyung looked at the poor boy who looked like he was made out of glass.

"First of all.. I g-got so mad at you b-because when I was a little k-kid.. My dad always made those small 'excuses' to why he came home late at night, to why he was talking to some other woman. It turned out he cheated on my Mom.. Which I found out in the w-worst w-way e-ever.." He whispered the last part, letting the last tears fall from his eyes. He backed away a little from the older's tight grip. 

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's eyes, not leaving them for a second. 

"I myself, with my own eyes, witnessed it all happen. I witnessed my Dad cheat on my Mom... Did I say anything? No, I couldn't bring myself to it.. Because I knew, that my life was going to turn upside down if I did so. That was why I was so afraid t-that you w-would do the same you know?.. It's not that I don't trust you, because if I didn't trust you, I wouldn't be saying this to you"

 Taehyung's heart once again pained at the younger boy's words. Now he understood why he reacted the way he did. Taehyung now understood why Jungkook is so clingy, why he is so possessive over him. He understood everything. 

"Baby.. You did the right thing, you were a kid... Don't blame yourself ever! You're so so strong, by holding this big secret all these years." Taehyung said and kissed the boy's cheek, wiping some tears away from his now tear stained cheeks. 

Jungkook melted into the older's warm touch. This was his home, where he belonged. 

"I should probably also explain what happened when I came home... Everything more in depth this time" he said while sighing.