49

It was like any normal night at the house. Hoseok was in his bed, probably studying some new dances to learn, Jin were just reading some article about food, and the Yoonmin 'couple' well, they were probably having sex. Until there was some glass shattering. 
Jungkook and Taehyung were having a fun time, cuddling in their room when they heard the loud noice. 

Jungkook looked panicked at Taehyung, eyes as wide as the moon. Both sat up immediately, being quite. 
"What was that?" Jungkook whispered, his eyes still wide. Taehyung patted his thigh gently, truing to calm the younger boy, who probably was scared out of his mind. 

"Maybe it was just a bird that flew into the window and... shattered the glass? Maybe the bird was heavy you know... Almost like a uh, rock?" Taehyung said, it came more out as a question than anything else, which of course worried to younger even more. 

Their phones suddenly started going off, it was the other boys.

+++

[GaYTAN🍆🤭]

JhopeBTS: Please say that was a bird.. 

SeokjinBTS: Normally I wouldn't swear.. But are you really that fucking dumb?

Jungkookie: Tae tried saying that to me too.... with the bird of course 

YoongiBTS: wtF what was that even? 

JhopeBTS: ARE WE GETTING KIDNAPPED!??!!??!?

Jungkookie: OH NO I DONT WANT TO DIE WHILE IM VIRGIN!

TaehyungBTS: well we could change that nowww... 

*Smack* 

"ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB?!??!?!" Jungkook whisper-shouted, he couldn't believe he fell in love with a boy this dumb.

"oW THAT FUCKING HURTED YOU ASS!!!!" 

"We're maybe about to fucking DIE Taehyung you dumb fuck" Jungkook continued until the group chat blew off once again.

+++

SeokjinBTS: EVERYONE I FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENED AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT

JhopeBTS: WAS IT A KILLER?!?!?! OMG WE'RE GOING TO DIE

YoongiBTS: Hoseok stfu for a second 

JiminBTS: I just got here, and while reading this convo I almost lost all my braincells 

TaehyungBTS: Jimin do you even have any braincells left after Yoongi fucked you? 

SeokjinBTS: OMG everyone shut up for a second!!!

Jungkookie: I'm scared....

YoongiBTS: Kook, he told us to shut up.. 

SeokjinBTS: It's all okay Kookie! Yoongi STOP 

SeokjinBTS: It was just Namjoon being clumsy 

Jungkookie: THANK GOD! Now I won't die as a virgin!!

TaehyungBTS: We can still change that now you know? now that we're not going to die 

+++

To say there was no sexual tension rising in the room, was a lie. They were both feeling it, and it was really obvious that they both wanted something, but didn't really know how to bring it to the table. 

"You know.. Tae.. I could always give you a blowjob, that's also a first for me you know" the younger of the two said quietly, fiddling with his fingers as his nervousness got worse. 
What if Taehyung wasn't up for his suggestion, what if he didn't want that?

Taehyung on the other hand, was frozen in chok, his eyes wide open. 
"A-Are you sure you w-want to do t-that?" he managed to get out, but his words were a little stuck in his throat. Jungkook looked innocently up at the older, and nodded, flashing a little smile. 

"I know you've been waiting for some kind of.. relief and, I can try my best.. If you give me something in return that is" the younger said while his cheeks were glowing red, it was clear he was a little embarrassed about the whole situation to begin with. 
"I only want you to do it if you're ready to do that kind of stuff.." Taehyung said with his oh so caring voice, he always thought about the younger, and what he wanted before his own needs. 

Jungkook hesitated for a bit, but he slowly got closer to the older "I want to, I want you" he said and smashed his lips onto the older's. 
Even though it hadn't been a long time since they first kissed, this was different.
Maybe Jungkook was actually ready now?

(A/N): SPOILERR ALERT!!

Smut next chapter (;