but at least, this is her first toy.

i smiled to myself before exiting the shop and the mall. i called a taxi before carefully leading inside.

i came home and sat on my sofa, taking off my shoe. i pulled out the paper bag, picking up the puppy toy.

i rubbed it between my fingers before smiling and placing them on the table.

maybe i should start shopping her some clothes, i'll just tell them to let her wear it at least once.

i stood up to make myself some tea and i sat on the dining table, pulling out my phone and searching for baby clothes.

i was suddenly interested to babies' clothes and i was so attracted at the pastel colors.

i giggled and stood up, opening my tv to watch baby channels.

would eui hae watch cartoons?

i always liked watching cartoons especially with my mom. i remember sitting on her lap while we watch tv with pop corns. she would always tickle me and won't stop until i beg.

i laughed at the moments.

i miss mom.

i hope eui hae grow up close to her mom which is mrs. park. i hope her dad give her so much love.

i hope she experience being spoiled with her dad.

i don't want her to experience what i did, being neglected and hurt by my own father.

i remember him always hitting me everywhere and he wouldn't stop until he see a part of me bleed. he wouldn't stop slapping me until blood would trickle down my nose. he wouldn't stop punching me until my face was broken.

because he thought i was just a mistake, because he thought i was a child of someone, not him.

even though i could feel his blood and flesh inside of me.

that's what he believed.

he used to beat up mom too, calling her slut and all while hitting her with a bat.

i remember one time when he came home drunk and mom didn't have time to cook since she was so sick. he beat her and i was just first year in college. i went home from a thesis working and saw my mom crying as my dad hit her. i run to them to stop my dad from hitting my mom and just hit me.

he was so strong that i thought i would die already. i was covered in bruise and tears already.

i knew he wouldn't stop until he see me dead lying on the floor, blood scattered and lifeless. because that's what he wanted ever since i was still in my mom's tummy. he wanted my mom to undergo abortion but she refused. he was still hitting me with a baseball bat then,

thank god, our neighbor called the police.

dad is now dead as he died inside the jail with unknown reason, i didn't want to know.

i picked up my phone and called my mom's cousin. it's been a while since i called her. she helped us a little when we didn't really have money.

she was nice, i guess.

"hello?" i heard her voice.

"hello aunty, this is y/n. how are you?" i asked.

"why didn't you come? are you really like this after leaving your mom and living on yourself somewhere?" she nagged.

"what? i didn't leave mom, i'm going back to visit her and live with her—"

"really? when it's too late?"

"what? too late for what aunty?" my voice were shaking.

"it's been 6 months y/n, you really didn't care for your mom? after she raised you, you're just gonna leave her deceased and live your fucking life?!" she shouted.

"n-no, aunty, what 6 months, what do you mean?" i asked, i started to breathe heavily.

"you didn't even attend the funeral,

it's been 6 months since she died, did you even visit her grave once?"

and that's when i dropped my phone on the ground.

+

guys i'm crying while writing this so i hope y'all cried with me. this story is too angst that even me is crying.

thank you for your patience guys!!! i like this story a lot like, a lot but i don't have time to update but i hope y'all liked this chapter.

thank you and i love you guys so much!💜